2: No time for allegory

(jinxx POV)

once we finished our breakfast and saphire has taken her pills, we headed out the door,on our way to her parents house.

**10 minutes later**

saphires mom greeted us at the door and led us to her old room.

everything was pretty much the same, except for the newly painted bare white walls that were once a light shade of pink.

there were large black plastic bags and boxes everywhere.

saphire looked through her clothes and sighed.

she only packed a few pairs of shirts,jeans and shoes into one of the plastic bags that was on the floor.

"that's all you're taking?" I asked,raising an eyebrow.

she thought for a moment.

"no." she grabbed the bag and walked out of the room.

I followed behind her as she went into savanahs old room.

the room and everything in it was left untouched.

saphire opened the closet door and grabbed every single piece of clothing inside it and shoved them into the bag. then she grabbed all the clothes that were in the drawers and also shoved them into the bag.

I smiled as I watched her struggle with trying to carry the bag out of the room.

after a couple minutes, I gave in and took the bag from her and carried it to the front door.

saphire walked back to her old room and started packing small items into a back pack.

moments later,she noticed a black bag with a piece of paper on top of it.

she read what was on the paper then looked inside the bag.

she took a deep breath and shoved both the piece of paper and the black bag into the backpack.

"what was that?" I asked.

she stayed silent for a moment.

"its nothing, don't worry about it."

she slightly frowned as she finished packing and headed for the front door.

I sighed as I followed behind her.

**5 minutes later**

once we packed every thing in the car and said our goodbyes to saphires parents, we headed back home.

throughout the entire ride back home saphire was quiet and in deep thought.

it made me wonder what was actually written on that piece of paper..or at least what was in the bag.

the moment we stepped through our front door saphire threw her backpack on the couch and went straight towards the bedroom.

I placed the large plastic bag of clothes next to where the backpack had landed and went after her.

she was faced down on the bed with her face plastered against one of the large dark grey pillows.

"what's wrong, love?" I ask.

she stayed silent.

I laid down next to her and wrapped her in my arms.

she buried her face into my chest.

"tell me what's wrong." I say.

she looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

"I'm scared."

"of what?" I gave her a confused look.

"getting humiliated again..."

I thought for a moment.

wait...did she say again?

"what are you talking about?"

"an old friend of mine wants to talk...but the last time we did, he set me up for humiliation..."

I frowned. "how bad was it?"

"I ended up covered in pure black paint and the laughing stock of my entire group..."

tears fell from her cheeks as she told me of her horrid memory.

"do you want to talk to him?" I ask.

"I don't know."

"well,you don't have to talk to him if you don't want to,love" I kissed the top of her forehead.

"if I do go talk to him, will you be there?" she asked.

I nodded and held her closer to me.

"ill always be here for you." I smiled at her and wiped the tears from her eyes with my thumb.

it worried me, to know how truly broken she became.the fact that she was this scared just to go and talk to an asshole who she thought was her friend,made me furious.

how could her 'friends' possibly do that to her?

if that little fucker thinks he's going to get away with what he did, he's got another thing coming...

within minutes of silence,saphire was asleep.

I got out my phone and opened up my messages then quickly started to type.

"hey guys,is there somewhere we could meet? I need to ask a favor."

I pressed send and it sent to the rest of the band...

AUTHORS NOTE!

The winner of this weeks contest is: @Madeline_Brooke

her entry (quote) was:

"It's snowing like a mother fucker outside right now. And mother fuckers snow a lot. I don't know if you know about that, but in the early 1920's mother fuckers used to snow a lot. Like, a lot. I'm talking, like, 30 feet of snow per mother fucker..So, it's like THAT outside in Ohio right now." -Andy Biersack

~i laughed a little too hard reading that and i made an unhuman noise,and i think my dad may want to make me an appointment with a therapist xD~

if you want a chance to win next weeks contest ALL you have to do is:

Comment or message me your favorite BVB lyric or quote (doesn't even have to have anything to do with the fanfic). it can be funny/serious/sad/inspiring etc. It doesn't matter!

I'll choose the best one & the winner can choose between 2 prize options:

1.choosing what happens on Friday's chapter update.

2.you get to read the next chapter before i upload it to the public (basically you get to read it before anyone else does)-ill probablly send it to you on your inbox-

all winnners get a shout out too! :)

WEEKLY WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED EVERY WEDNESDAY!