15: He makes his way home half to death

(part 2)

(jinxx's POV)

out of no where, saphire starts screaming and shaking if she was in agonizing pain.

it was a good thing hardly any body was here at the beach, because this would cause a big scene.

my eyes widened in panic.

she was having another night mare..and I didn't know what to do..trying to wake her up would probably make it worse.

she was heating up again...shit...

I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms to atleast control her shaking.

my heart raced in fear.

"dammit..please wake up..saphire, my love.please please wake up." I whisper to her.

she still couldn't stop shaking and screaming though.

I couldn't remember what I did, last time this happened...

at this point she became a human oven, burning not just herself from the inside out.

in panic and desperation, I got up and carried her to the ocean water and laid her down to where the water could move no higher than her shoulders.

I laid down next to her and again held her in my arms.

her body began to cool down and her screams turned into whimpers.

I relaxed a bit once I knew her screaming had stopped.

small tears formed in my eyes. "please wake up..your scaring me to death...saphire..I love you..please.."

I rubbed her back and began rocking back and forth in hopes of success.

oh, how I wished I could go into her nightmares and end her suffering. to kill the demon that caused her pain..but unfortunately, I couldn't.

what scared me the most was if I was on tour and this happened again...I wouldn't be there to help her...to save her...

I began kissing all over her face and neck, for her comfort and possibly my own.

her breathing increased as she opened her eyes and gasped for air.

tears were pouring out of her eyes,in fear.

I held her tighter and closer to me.

"im here, love.dont cry."

I was relieved once she was finally awake.

in the short 2 hours that we've been here, ive never been soo scared in my life.

"do you want to go home?" I ask.

she shakes her head.

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"why are we in the water?" she asked.

"I was desperate and you were heating up fast."

she nodded.

"if this keeps happening, I dont know what im going to do.." I frowned.

"well figure it out, soon enough." she smiled and reached up and kissed my cheek.

I smiled back and picked her up from the water.

"do you want to tell me what happened in your dream?" I ask.

her smile fades into a frown. "no.."

I sigh and set her down on her towel

"she'll tell me when she's ready.." i thought to myself.

I placed her on her towel then sat down in the sand, next to her.

she smiles at me. "your going to get a sandy butt." she laughs.

"and why is that?"I smiled.

"because you're sitting in the sand and your shorts are wet."

I raised my arms in the air and rubbed my butt against the sand. "so be it then."

she giggled in the way that I simply adored.

I smiled.

I couldnt seem figure out how she had the power to make me forget all my stress and worries, as if she blew them away like leaves in the wind. is there anything more I could want? of course not!

**later in the day**

we had spent almost the rest of the day at the beach, laughing and having fun,until the sun was setting. then we packed up and headed back home.

the both of us were exhausted from all of today's events.

but the only thought that lingered in my mind was, what was going on in saphires nightmares?