22. A feeling that's worth fighting for

(saphires pov)

18 hours... 18 whole hours of painful labor, was now over...thank god!

the nurses brought the baby back to us, once it had been cleaned and clothed.

it was wrapped in a soft blue blanket and with a little white beanie on its head.

"here he is! your new baby boy." the nurse said cheerfully said as she handed him over to me.

i chuckled as i held him in my arms.

"what are you going to name him?" the nurse asks.

both jinxx and i say each of our choices at the same time.

"aiden." 

"lawrence."

jinxx chuckled. "we'll call him aiden lawrence." 

the nurse nods and leaves the room.

"i almost went crazy earlier." jinxx says.

"why?" i ask.

"first it was your nightmare,then it was the fact that i couldnt be here with you when you first started giving birth." he frowned.

i looked at him and smiled. "its all over now and you dont have to worry."

"what about your nightmares? are they over?" he looked at me in worry.

i frowned, knowing he was right, my nightmares still might not be over.

"why dont you tell me what goes on in them, saphire?"

would he understand? could he? could he figure out what they mean? or what theyre trying to say?

i pause for a moment. "i... i dont know what they mean.. i cant figure them out.. but i know theyre trying to tell me something." i look down at aiden and frown.

"tell me, love. what happens in them. i want to help you."

i take a big deep breath and begin telling him everything.. describing the place it always seems to set in. the people who always appear like kaylee, vincent, matthew, him and savanah. the torture they bring along with them, and most of all the pain i always feel when it occurs... it was usually matthew repeatedly running me over with his car, or being cut up with a blade by savanah and kaylee while he told me everything hes ever done for me was a lie and a big mistake... that he never loved me and he never will...

when i finished telling him everything, he looked at me, utterly speechless.

"i hate that i cant figure it out." i say in a low soft voice.

jinxx cleared his throat. "that place, you say it always sets in.. sounds alot like the area where we had our last show.."

"... and the place where savanahs accident happened.." he added in a low mumble.

"what?" i dumbfoundedly say, with tears building in my eyes.

he frowned. "i think, maybe theyre trying to tell you what happened to her."

i shook my head in disbelief. "i dont want to talk about this anymore.. we should be celebrating aiden." i wiped the tears that were barely falling from my cheek.

jinxx sighed and opened the door to call everyone in to see our new little boy.

they all came in, smiling with glee and excitement.

"may i hold him?" ella asked with a smile.

i gladly nod and hand him over to her.

"hes soo adorable!" lauren cheers.

"whats his name?"cc asked.

"aiden." jinxx says proudly.

"a name that fits well for such a good looking boy!" ella lightly starts to bounce him in her arms.

"i wonder who will be next in line to have a kid." andy laughs.

"my bets are on jake and ella."i grin.

they both rolled their eyes and laughed.

*later that day*

visiting hours were over and aiden and i had to spend the next couple of days in the hospital to heal and adjust.

though i couldnt stop thinking about what jinxx said earlier... could it really be true?