23. No thoughts of yesterday

(part 1) 

(saphires pov)

* monday morning -a week later-*

the alarm beside me went off at 7 am and i got out of bed then began getting ready for school.

jake and ella (mostly ella) decided they wanted to babysit aiden for a couple of weeks. since we didnt have a room set up for him and jinxxs precious music room was off limits, it was a good idea.

he didnt play the instruments anymore but he still went inside that room religiously. i wasnt even allowed inside it either and he never even told me why.

i put on a purple long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse.

i straightened my hair and did my makeup.

noticing jinxx was still asleep, i decided to make waffles, bacon and eggs.

once i finished making breakfast, i saw that jinxx was stillasleep in the room.

i rolled my eyes at his sleeping form and got an idea.

i silently walked towards the door of the music room and try to open it, but it was locked.

"damn!" i whisper to myself.

i turn around to find jinxx grinning at me with a eyebrow raised. "quite the rebel, arent you?" he says in his sexy deep 'just woke up voice'.

he comes towards me, cornering me into the wall and pinning me to it.

"i was just wondering why you come in here soo often. you dont play anymore, so i got curious." i say in a low voice.

"curiosity can be a bad thing, you know." he smiled.

"i dont think so." i chuckle.

"well, take this as a warning. go near there that door again and there will be consequences." he says seductively in my ear as he picks me up and carries me to the kitchen.

i giggled as he put me down on a chair at the table.

we ate our breakfast and jinxx got ready for the day.

"lets go." he says once hes fully dressed and ready,

we headed out, towards my school.