13: Break the chains and now we'll show them all

(part 2) 

(saphires POV)

"what did you do to her?!" brandon says, clearly infuriated.

"thats for me to know and you to fuck off" I grin mischievously.

"looks like someone's got some balls." brandon laughed, now amused.

I chuckled as i walked up close, face to face with him.

in that moment, I grabbed onto his groin and squeezed it, hard.

"sweetie, thats because ive taken yours."

he squealed and flinched in pain as I squeeze as hard as I possibly could.

"thats for leaving me for who i thought was my best friend."

I twisted my wrist almost 360° around, twisting him along with it.

"thats for the paint incident."

I let him go, causing him to immediately drop to the floor.

once he was on the floor, almost recovered, I kick him as hard as humanly possible in the same place where my hand was.

"and thats for all the time ive wasted on you."

he screamed,in pain as he clutched his lower abdomen.

I looked at kaylee, who was staring at me like she was feared for her life.

I took one step towards her and I was instantly pulled back away from her.

"saphire, love, thats enough." jinxx whispers in my ear low enough so only i would hear as he held me tightly in his arms.

"no,its not!" I say gritted through my teeth.

I try getting out of his grip but it was no use. the more I tried pulling away from him, the more he tightened his grip. until he just finally gave up and carried me out of the cafeteria.

he carried me to the boys bathroom near the very back of the school.

once we were inside he put me down and locked the door behind him.

"what the hell happened over there?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

to be honest, I dont even know what happened with me back in the cafeteria...

was it really pent up anger or stress? or something else?..I dont really know..

"im not sure..but I feel better now that I got all that out of my system." I half grinned.

he sighed. "ive got to admit that most of what you did to brandon was pretty harsh..and unnecessary..although, kicking him in the nuts was very much needed." he laughed.

"I believe i wasn't harsh enough." I say, playfully mocking him.

he rolled his eyes. "who was the girl kaylee was after,the one you were talking to?"

"annabelle.."

his eyes widened. "is she okay?" concern was now very clear in his voice.

"yeah, shes fine.I got to her before anything happened."

relieved, he nods.

"my gratitude is now yours, my queen." he says in a funny old english accent.

playing along, I courtesy towards him.

we both burst into laughter.

"come,my love, class is about to start again." he said once he caught his breath.

I nodded then took his hand in mine and walked out of the bathroom, to my next class..