Chapter One(Thea): his hotline is definitely NOT ringing!!

"Yeah like that's going to happen," I laugh looking at my best friend's dimples as she smiled. Sophia and I have been friends since the 7th grade. We were forced to sit together on a field trip and instantly became friends.

The bell rang, signaling the end of 7th period which meant, I GET TO GO HOME!!!!!!

We grabbed our things and hurriedly left Ms. Conway's class. English has never been my strong suit.

"Do you want to hang out tonight? We can get in our onesies and watch Grey's all night?" Sophia asked.

Groaning, I responded, "My mom told our new neighbors that we would help them move in."

"Ew. Want me to come?"

"No it's fine I'll live through it." I grabbed my books out of my locker and headed to my car. It seems like everyone at my school drives. Which is actually impossible since freshmen can't drive.

~

"AND WE. ARE NEVER EVER EVER. GETTING BACK TOGETHER"

"Jesus, Thea! Would you turn that crap down!?" My brother yelled from next door. Sam was the singlehandedly most annoying human on this plant. His room is filled with posters of girls on motorcycles and football teams. For some ungodly reason he thinks since he's on JV, he will play in the big leagues one day.

Turning off my speaker I yelled back, "At least I don't listen to that awful music you listen to. What even is that!? 'Drake' needs to get a new cellphone because his hotline is definitely NOT ringing!!"

"Would you two stop!?" My father yelled from downstairs. "Come down here. We told the neighbors we would help them move in."

Oh this'll be fun.