What a D*ckhead!

"That was amazing." S/N whispered to me. "I know, that's why I did it." I responded. "So, when you gonna tell him?!" S/N asked. "As I said, soon." I told her. "But he might only be here today! Be the Y/N I know and go for it! Follow your dreams." S/N said. I faced palm at the last part. She knows that's my favorite gif. "If I tell him, will you shut up?" I finally gave in. She nodded and I guess to go get C/N (cousin). She shipped S/N (ship name), they and all of my friends did. I was right. They both came back,more excited then I've ever seen them before. They sat down and gestured me to go. I walked up a bit scared. My past crushes found out due to a "friend" and my mom told the other. True stories. This was my first time telling myself. I walked up to him like he was a lion and tapped on the table to get his attention. He only looked up and grunted. "Max, so I decided to tell you I..." I stuttered. "Like you." I heard fan girls in the background and Ross, Adam, Barney, and everyone else in the Offices. "Look kid, I'm not in the mood for this fan girl stuff. Just go back to playing with your barbies so we can get this over with." Max responded. My heart dropped. Everyone was staring at us. I felt my eyes water. "What a d*ckhead." I said seriously. I was done with this crap. I'm done with being rejected. I walked back to the deck but my parents stopped me. "Y/N! Apologize this second! And I don't want you to use that language again!" My mom yelled as she held my shoulder from leaving. I walked away. Like a bada$$. I whispered "Sorry not sorry" and I think Max heard. He better have.

~Max's POV~ About Time Author~Chan. SHUT UP!

I just realized what I just said. F*ck. I'm such a d*ck. And I'm still surprised why I have a girlfriend in the first place. "That was a d*ck move." Ross told me. "I know, and I feel really bad. It just slipped out." I responded. I realized after Ross said that everyone else nodded in agreement. "Ugh," I just responded. "You should go apologize!" Tim said. They all nodded again. "No way! She wouldn't want too see me after that, anyways." "Anyways?" Ross asked confused but said it in a fan girl tone. "I ship it." Tim said and everyone repeated after that. "I didn't mean it like that!" I yelled. Mr. and Mrs. L/N were too busy calming each other down to notice our conversation. I should go talk to her. "Umm, may I go use the bathroom?" I asked. They nodded and Ross and everyone else gave me a look. I walked inside too hear stomps from up stairs. I walked up the stairs too see a locked door and S/N and 5 other girls  trying to get her to open the door. I guess that their her friends. They noticed me and gave me a dirty look. "May I help?" I asked awkwardly. "Why? So you can make her cry again?" S/N asked. "I'm sorry, I f&*ked up." I said. They all whispered and a curly hair girl said "Go ahead." They moved away from the door and I leaned on it to hear Y/N I put my name there. Jeez I'm a attention whore. muttering curse words and other things I couldn't understand. "Y/N, I did it again. can I come in?" I asked. No response. Then, to my surprise, the door opened. Y/N Again, opened the door. It revealed her E/C, puffed up eyes, and her wiping one. "What?" She asked. She has nice eyes. Wow, how much more of  a pedophile can I get? "I-I'm, sorry. I know I was and still am a jerk but I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have said that." I managed to get out. "Thanks, it was crazy for me not to think I wouldn't get rejected anyways.." She said. "Y/N AGAIN, it's okay. We don't suspect a lot of things when we do something like that. So I wanted to get to know you so I can make it up. Just hangout with you. Is that okay?" Her beautiful eyes lit up. Damn I need help. "Sure!" She said like how she greeted us. She showed me around the house and we finally sat on the couch in her living room. "So, tell me about yourself." I told her. She told me about what games she likes, T.V. shows, food, and all that stuff. We actually had a lot more in common then I suspected. Then S/N and her friends passed by and said "I ship it!" Y/N A. FRICKEN GAIN. and I blushed in response. They then went into the backyard. "So, Maxwell, tell me about yourself, like what you do off camera and stuff. I know a lot about you, but we all know YouTubers have more to themselves then what they say." Y/N said. So I did just that. When we got to the point we were talking about stories, and when she laughed Ross came in. "Max, do you know who those girls are and how long can you takeee-?" We all made eye contact with each other. It was Okward. "Max. Your a creep." Ross said. "S/N!" Y/N yelled AGAIN! She came in and Ross and her made eye contact. "So since I admit my "undying love" to Max, I think you should do the same." Y/N told her sister with a smirk. S/N blushed and made a I'll-kill-u-look. S/N finally opened her mouth and said....

That's it! I know that in all Mithzan x Readers, Ross ended up dating the friend or such, well here's what I got to say. "I'M THAT CLICHE!" I'll continue tomorrow, or not. It's my choice. JK! Sayonara and remember to wear your seat belt!