Prom Part 2

~Time Skip to Friday brought you by my Dad Dabbing at dinner. I'm not lying he actually did. It was epic.~

~Y/N POV~

When Max and I were eating breakfast he asked "Why do we got to be awake so early in the morning! IT'S 6:35." He whined. "I'm gonna go get my hair done with Alesa, and you need to get your outfit for tonight. We both do." I told him. "Why couldn't we do this before?"He asked me. "1. I can't get my hair done on Monday for obvious reasons and 2. We are both procrastinating, lazy hoes." I said. "Your not wrong..." He started. Then the door bell rung. "ALESA!" I yelled as I ran to the door. "Hey Y/N!" Alesa said and hugged me. "Sup, so are you ready?" I asked her. "Hell yeah! I haven't done anything like this since I had Mason!" She responded. "It's my treat!" I said. "MAX!!" I then yell. "WHAT!" He yelled back. "WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" I yelled back. "OKAY MOM!" He yelled. "So, you and Max tonight?!!!" Alesa said elbowing my elbow. "Alesa, no." I told her. She did a frowny face. We all then went to the car and I drove us to the mall. 

~Time Skip to the Mall cause You Live Relatively Far from the Mall. It's 7:50 ish by the way~

There Max went to go buy a tux and Alesa and I got our hair done. Give them any hairstyle you want. We then went to go dress shopping. She helped me pick one out cause I have the fashion sense of a whale. I decided on a black, short dress. It had a silver belt and it was not that puffy. This dress could of been made just for me. Anyways, Alesa and I split the price and since we had a tiny bit of time to kill, we got some bubble tea and waited at the car for Max. He came back 5 minutes later with a big, long white bag that had the tux and some hair gel. Then we quickly left to my house. I then rode super sonic racing like to school. 

~Time Skip to After School brought you by No One Needs to Hear that School Crap~

I went back home to find S/N showing my mom her purple, long prom dress. AND YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD. "Hey honey! Look at S/N's dress!" She said. To be honest, it was pretty stunning. "What are you gonna do tonight? Since you're not going." My mom asked me. "I'm actually going. I bought my dress and got my hair done this morning. Why would you think I'm not going?" I asked her. "Well you usually don't ever like dances. Anyways, let me see the dress!" My mom exclaimed. "Give me a sec mom!" I said and ran to my room. Max wasn't here. Hmm. He texted me a couple of minutes ago saying he forgot to buy something for tonight. Oh well. Anyways, I carefully put on my dress. I walked down stairs like a movie star and my mom was stunned. "You two look gorgeous!" She said and took a picture. S/N touched the dress. "It's not that bad," She muttered. YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO PULL A CINDERELLA, DIDN'T YOU. "How did you afford this?!" My mom asked. "My friend Alesa, or Adam's wife, came over and we went to the mall together." I answered. "She's so nice!" My mom said. "Oh look at the time! You two are going to be late! Go now!" Mom said. "Wait! If Max comes, tell him to meet me at the dance!" I said and left with S/N.