Bullies and Bad Relationships

FROM THIS POINT ON THERE WILL TRIGGERING THEMES!!!!!
~Y/N POV~
I checked my clock: 4:AM. I wanted to go to sleep, but I can't find the will too. Besides, it's gonna be the same tomorrow. It always is. I wiped away my tears and tossed and turned until I finally fell asleep.
~ Time Skip to School brought you by my friends disbelief in Maby~
I heard them laughing at me but I ignored. "Where you think your going?!" Andrea yelled at me. BTW these are my real classmates and no they dont bully me I'm just saying so since they're the popular kids. Plus they turn good soon so yeah. "No where..." I mumbled. "Good." Andrea said and pushed me back. "Please not now." I begged. "Why not now?" She asked and threw me on the floor. She walked away laughing. "Y/N!" Sofia yelled. All my friends ran up to me. "The nerve Andrea has to do that.." Kuri mumbled. "It's fine guys..." I told them and got up. "No it's not! It's never okay!" Destiny yelled. Then the bell rang. "I gotta go" I said and walked to my class. As always, Kasey was spitting spit balls at me for the entire class. I ignored her. When it was lunch I was talking to my friends when Andrea and her friends passed by mumbling and laughing. "Are you sure you don't want to do anything?" JJ asked me. "Positive." I said. After school Adrian and Joel pushed me around as I walked to my bike. I sighed. I wish Max was here. When I got I ran to my room while S\N pushed me around. I opened up my bedside drawer and pulled out my little knife. I did a little cut so no one could notice and sobbed. It added to my 20 other tiny cuts all over my arms and legs. Why does this have to happen to me? For the rest of the day I did my homework and stayed in my room crying. This was just a normal night for me.
~ Max's POV~
I finished editing the first episode of the second season of Butt Knights. I played it as I sit back in my chair as it rendered. Y/N is probably having a great life. I wonder where she is now...
"What you thinking about babe?" Cheese asked as she walked in my office. "Just about the past..." I said and she kissed me. "Better be thinking of me!" She said and walked off. Why am I still with her? Our relationship doesn't feel real anymore. Mine and Y/N felt more real. I wish she was here right now....