The camp for mentally challenged retards :( shit

I walked down into the camp, and was met by a centaur. I studied this stuff it's not that hard to remember. "Hello boy my names Chiron, judging from what I just heard you killed a dragon right over there, any questions for me," he asked. "No it's pretty normal I'd like some place to stay now," I asked rashly. "Okay take this boy to the Hermes cabin at once," he said. I was ushered off by an angry Percy Jackson. This was gonna be fun. "What's wrong with you," I asked. I had noticed he had been stuttering, and stuff. " that's not a nice greeting- my name is Percy Jackson and I have ADHD and dyslexia," he said. "Does anybody else have problems here," I asked. "Oh yeah, every camper has something like this," he said. It was strange this boy would be pist one moment and happy the next how disabled are these people. "Here you are," he said. I looked up to see a well worn cabin, and when he opened the door it was overly packed with kids all ages."fuck no is there any better cabin," I asked. "Nope this is it," he said. "God damn it," i said. "Fine I'll make do with what I got," I said pist as fuck. "You better or I'll come beat your ass," Percy grunted. He turned and left leaving me with a cabin to straighten up. I walked in and an older looking camper comes up to me."My names Smith, welcome to the Hermes cabin," said smith. "Your going to listen to me since I'm head of cabin, also your undecided so I get to boss you around," he said with a smirk. I looked at him and said,"if you even try to boss me around I'll kick your fucking ass". He brought up his fist about to punch me. I reacted quicker and punched him in the jaw, knocking him back. I punched him again knocking him into the wall. "I'm the fucking boss don't you dare tempt me again," I yelled at him. The rest of the cabin moved out of,the way as I was handed a sleeping bag and chose my spot on the floor. I claimed my spot and left the cabin. I say I left my mark there. I was walking and this camper came up to me right as I walked outside the cabin." Hey is smith in there," he asked. "I would not go in there if I were you,". He looked at me and said," dude the names Connor Stoll I was one of the greatest fighters in the Titan and Giant war. Answer me this what did you do to smith, and never mess with me again,". I smiled and said,"thank you, you made this a lot easier,". I pulled out my sword and sliced his leg. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhh," he screamed. I kicked him, and ran. I looked back to see Percy Jackson, and 2 other people standing next to Connor. Percy looked up, and saw me. He broke into a sprint after me. I ran into the forest for capture the flag. He was a lot bigger and caught up to me. He tackled me into a river. I suddenly felt strong, and threw him off me. He went farther than I thought. He looked surprised. He brought up a wave, and hit me. It went right around me, for some reason. I brought my hand up, and water came out of the river. I looked back, and saw this I threw it at him. It hit him, and he went back farther. He charged me, and tackled me. He sliced my arm. I fell back into the river, and the cut was gone. He was shocked. I took this to my advantage. I tackled him, and disarmed him. I put my sword to his throat. I looked around, and noticed that a crowd had swarmed. There was about 90 people. Then a blonde teen came up to me and said." Back away from Percy now,". He raised his hand to the sky. Everybody backed up at this motion. "Please, you've got be kidding me. This, this is your Calvary," I said. I looked up, and saw a lightning bolt. I hit it, and it deflected off my sword. It hit the ground 20 feet away. Everybody was astonished, not joking every bodies mouths were open. Chiron walked up, and asked Percy what happened? "He threw water at me. Healed in the water, and he even deflected Jason's lightning bolt," he said. Chiron looked at me, and then something appeared at my head. I couldn't see it, but everybody else could and they gasped. "Dear god, we have another one. I dropped my sword to my side. "No need to fight come on, said Chiron. I followed him back into the camp. "Boy you are a son of Posiden, and yet you are completely different then the other-" he pointed back at Percy who was talking with the blonde kid. "That talking with Percy is Jason, please don't become his enemy," said Chiron."Percy,"! Yelled someone. I turned to see a blonde girl run up to Percy and kissed him. "Ah shit, that's Annabeth his girlfriend, there's enough trouble for you," said Chiron. He galloped off cheerfully. Right then the group of three met face to face with me. They were all taken back, and were weary of me. Annabeth whispered something to Percy, and he nodded. She stared me down. "You, you touch him again and I'll kill you!"Annabeth yelled. "Is there any place you can get another weapon, I want a gun," I asked. "There behind the Athena cabin," I turned, and a helpful youngster smiled at me. "Leo you asshole, this is the guy that just almost took out Percy an Jason," Annabeth said. "Thanks," I ran for the Athena cabin. I found it and went to the back to find a shed. I opened it, and there was swords everywhere. I went inside, and found the most exciting thing, a gun rack. I looked up, and down it and saw my favorite weapon ever. The Barrett .50 cal assault sniper rifle. I grabbed it along with the 3 clips that went with it the celestial bronze glowing inside told me it was magic rounds. Percy and Annabeth ran in at that moment, and saw me."fuck, noooo you can't have that," said Annabeth." Bite me bitch," I said. I walked out, and to the Hermes cabin where I grabbed my stuff, and went to the Posiden cabin. "So your my brother, huh," said Percy. I turned, and he was standing in the door behind me. "Welcome to the Posiden cabin, that was no way to start you off. I'm guessing your not the smartest type," he said. "Your rooms upstairs," he said. He walked in. I walked up the stairs, and saw a bed, desk, and several journals, and pens and pencils. "Oh that's probably Annabeths stuff I'll get it,"."no leave it, I'll use it," I said. I walked in, and set my stuff down, and went to work on the journals with an idea.