Using the potion/ fast and easy bitch

I slept like a kitten. I was woken by Percy at 5:30 AM. "If your plans going to work you've got to get to Starbucks," Percy said as I stood up. "Right,"! I grabbed my cup, and Barrett.50, and ran to the edge of camp. I started the long walk to the nearest Starbucks. Then I heard rustling, and Aphrodite came from the bushes. She handed me a Starbucks coffee. "So you didn't have to go far," she said smiling. Then in a poof disappeared. "What the fuck gods, really what the fuck tell me next time so I don't have to walk 12 miles!"I yelled at the sky. I turned, and walked back towards camp, pist off. I poured the potion into the coffee. I saw the hill at camp Half-Blood. Then a blinding red light appeared, and a fury came out. I saw Percy come down the hill on the other side of the fury. The shock on his face terrified me. It pulled out a whip," Tell the gods, since you are there prized pawn, that the furies work for the giants now".
"Are we gonna fight now because I could move on with my life," I said.
"You'll face your punishment soon enough," it replied. It disappeared in a poof. Percy came running up," Dane holy shit your fucked,"! "Beautiful welcome," I said smiling I pushed him to the side, and kept walking. Percy's face became a frown, and he followed Dane. Natalie was awake, and sitting in the dining hall. I walked up to her. "Hey Natalie how are you, I got you this," I said handing her the coffee. she sipped it. "Tastes like shit. But deal-able," she said. "Just trying to be nice," I said. "Chug it," I finished.
"Why,"?
"Bet you 5 bucks you can't,"!
"Challenge accepted,".
She chugged the whole thing in 145 seconds. "Holy shit, here you go," I said handing her five bucks.
"That was fun what are you doing tonight?"she asked.
This smile crossed my face. 😀
"Nothing why," I said. "Because I'd like to hang at the lake with you,".
"Dane please go back to your table, and sit with Percy," Chiron said. He grabbed me by the shoulder, and pulled me away from everybody. "Dane I know what your doing here. Please don't, it's for the good of us all," he finished. I walked back towards her. "Yay meet you there at 6:30,". I walked over, and sat next to Percy. "Holy shit Dane, your good. You got her to drink the coffee. The whole thing. Your gonna get laid," he said punching my shoulder. Breakfast finished, and we walked back to the cabin. "What's on the agenda for today," I asked. "Nothing," he said.
"Okay then what do you want to do," I asked.
"Chiron?" I asked.
"No!" Percy said.
I started nodding. Chiron, if asked would give crazy fucked up quests to anyone who asked.
I ran towards the big house. "Dane, no!" Percy yelled running after me. I ran in, and stopped at Chiron's desk.
"Can you give me a quest," I asked.
Percy ran in" No no no Dane were going to sit in the cabin, and rest.
"Actually, there's something for you," Chiron said standing up. "A demigod was spotted in Bronx. Can you get him,"?
"Sure, get right on it," I said walking out. Percy grabbed me by the arm, and threw me against the big house.
"You ass were fucked," he said. "Not exactly," I said mouth full of wood.
"What do you mean," Percy asked confused.
"I'm going to assemble a team of seven. Grab Annabeth," I said shoving him. I walked off. "Hey Natalie, is Jason there," I asked her standing at the cabin door. "Yay why," she replied blocking the door. "A quest for a demigod in Bronx. Want to come," I said. A smile crossed her face," let me get ready," she said. Jason came to the door," what man,". "Get armored, and grab Piper its a quest for a demigod in Bronx," I said. "Deal,".
"Meet at my cabin in 20 minutes," I said. I ran to the Hephaestus, and knocked. Saelyn opened up. "Saelyn. Demigod rescue. Bronx. My cabin 20 minutes," i said. He nodded, and I ran back to my cabin. I ran upstairs, and put on my armor. The gold shown brightly off me, and I felt like an asshole. Damn I love that feeling. Everybody met outside my cabin, even Percy. We walked to the edge of camp with a paper of details from Chiron, of where to go, and what school he's at. That's a big one. "This is gonna be fucking easy," I said walking down the hill.
2 hours later

"Percy!" Annabeth screamed. Percy had been tackled by a hellhound, and was struggling on the ground. Bronx was a hell hole of hellhounds, minotaurs, and other mystical beasts. Annabeth ran up, and killed the hellhound. I don't know how, I wasn't watching. We had the half-blood, and were almost to the hill. Piper had shown the most. She had killed almost fifty hellhounds with her dagger. And she was taking on one right now. "Fall back," I yell as I take down a hellhound. At that exact moment two Lastrogyian giants came out of the trees. Piper was the closest to them. "Piper!" Jason yelled. The Lastrogyian took out a sword, and ran at Piper. It swung at her, and she deflected its blow. Then it struck again. This time stabbing right through her. Blood flowed from her mouth, and on the ground. As the giant cut her in half. "Nooooooooo!!" Jason screamed. Stabbing the ground electricity flowed, and killed every enemy. The electricity flowed through everybody. Saelyn, Natalie, and Annabeth all fainted. Percy ran to Annabeths side, and assessed her. He looked up with an act of desperation, and pointed at Jason. "You bastard, you killed her," he said standing up. He walked towards Jason putting up his sword. Jason put up his, and they clashed. Percy tackled Jason, and put his sword to his chest. "I should have killed you in Kansas," Percy said raising his sword. "No!" I yelled Running at Percy. I tackled him, and smacked him with the back of my sword knocking him out. I stood up, and walked over to Jason. I helped him up, and I hugged him. He started crying, and I just sat there hugging him. Saelyn, Natalie, and Annabeth woke, and got up. They saw what was going on, and I let go of Jason. They were all slowly walking towards us, and then I noticed something. A hellhound was running at Natalie. "Get out of the way!" I yelled pulling up my Barrett. I shot at it as it lunged. The bullet smacked it in the head. Natalie looked at me in shock. "Your welcome," I said walking towards the hill. Jason grabbed Percy, and followed. The three stood there perplexed. Then Natalie ran up to me, and tackled me. She kissed me on the lips," thank you," she said. I kissed her again, then got up. "You'll see more of that later," I said walking down the other side of the hill. I looked back to see Saelyn, and Annabeth each carrying halves of Piper. Annabeth was crying. I turned, and kept walking. I walked, and everybody in camp seemed to see what happened. They ran to Annabeth, and everybody started crying. Then I realized the half-blood was standing right next to me. I took him to Chiron, and told him the news. "Hey kid, don't do what she did," I said walking away. I walked, and sat down in front of my cabin.