The transformation, 😤😰things get worse

2 hours later

Natalie had been brought to there secret base in Oregon, oops. She was being escorted by Stephanie," in here," Stephanie said throwing her into a cell with no door. "What now," Natalie yelled tired. "Just your torture," Stephanie said, and got to work. All Natalie could do was scream, and cry because the pain and anger were to much.

1 hour later

1 hour later

I sat in the infirmary, next to Saelyn, Percy, and Jason. Chiron stood above us, with a look one can only describe as disappointment. "What happened," he said. "We were ambushed in New Guinea, and then again at the hill. They killed Annabeth, and took Natalie. I'm not sure about Nico though," I said. "What did you learn about the prophecy,"? "Me and Natalie are supposed to battle to the death, and each gets a one," I said. Percy sat there in shock even 3 hours after it was over. "Percy I'm so sorry, Annabeth was a great hero," he said. I rolled my eyes. " I saw that Dane," Percy said. "Easy, we have one last objective, and we can close this up. Dane bring back Natalie, and this can be over," Chiron said. "Chiron I will go," Saelyn said. "Yep, me, Percy, and Saelyn will go. Percy needs revenge," I said. Percy stood up with Saelyn," we're fine just give us 2 days to recuperate," Percy said. Saelyn agreed, and I needed research. I walk out of camp, and towards Olympus. I make it about 7 miles, when I look back, and see Jason flying towards me. He landed," you going to Olympus, I'm coming with you,". I just nodded, and kept walking. I thought for a second, and then controlled the winds. This caused them to take me into the air, and fly like Jason. "Not the only ace out there," I said laughing. We flew the rest of the way, and landed outside of the Empire State Building. We walked into the elevator, and I hit a few buttons, and we shot up. I jumped in the elevator, and heard grinding noises. The elevator came to a halt, and we exchanged looks. "Fuck this," I said cutting a hole in the roof. I climbed on top, and looked out at the walkway to Olympus 25 feet up. "Jason if we fly we can make it," I said. He climbed out, and flew upward landing on the walkway. I followed in his footsteps, not to far behind. We walked through Olympus with me taking the lead. We walked right into the throne room, and were met by a loud argument. All the Gods were there," we have visitors," Zeus yelled silencing everybody. They looked upon us with deep curiosity. "Hey can we borrow Aphrodite for a bit?," I asked. "Actually she's the whole reason for this. She gave you the potion which you gave to Natalie which caused this pandemonium," Zeus said getting louder every word. Aphrodite stood up," one moment,". We walked outside," where's Natalie," I said.
"Ah, true love at its finest,".
"Just tell us," Jason said. "She's going to be on the main island of Hawaii in 19 hours, and 1 minute. I put it into my phone. "Thank you. We will vouch for you when this is all over," I said. We both turned, and went our separate ways. I walked to the barrier of Olympus, over looking New York. "Where you going," Jason said. "Back," I replied jumping. I jumped off, and flew towards the ground. I controlled the winds, and they guided me back to camp. Jason hot on my trail. We landed, and I told the news to Percy and Saelyn. "Let's go," they said packing. The three of us stood at the top of the hill. There was a car that would take us to the airport. We were about to end this, and boy were we ready.