The X Origins: FlaieanX pt.9

FlaieanXFirestone Studios
SonzaFilms™
ShadowSonXNightCore
Wattpad
Presents

The X Origins: FlaieanX pt.9

Flaiean Went In His Now Own Quarters, It Was Very Empty But Wide, Flaiean Asked Supernova "What Am I Supposed To Add In My Room?" Supernova Said "Just Put Your Supplies, Your Stuff And Your Clothes, But Do It Later, I'll Show You Your Other Flamatron Brothers...

"Here Are Your Teamates, Here Is Flare, Our Demolitionist, Kai, Our Ninja And Scout, Wrath, Our Crusher And Basher, And You'll Be Our Soldier, What Fire Name Do You Want?" Flaiean Says "Umm, I Already Have A Fiery Name, FLAiean, There's A Fla Already, Is That Still Ok?"
Supernova Says "Hmm, Sure" Kai Cuts Off Supernova And Says "Nova Sir, I Have A Strange Feeling Of Dr. Destructo Being Here, Should I Scout The Cave?" Flaiean Says "I Had That Feeling Too, Just A While Ago, Nov- I Mean Supernova, Me And Kai Should Scout, After All, I've Seen Destructo In Action, He Won't Give Up Unless He Have What He Wants Or He Gets Beaten Up Real Bad, Kai! Lets Go!" Supernova Says "Wai- Ughh, They've Gone Out, Wrath, Go Guard The Main Hall And Stay Prepared, I've Heard Too Much About Destructo From Tamlor, He's Very Percise And Destructive At The Same Time, If You Feel ANYTHING! Even Just A Tap Of A Sound, Sound The Alarm, And Get The Phoenixes Out Of The Hall And Give Pyro To Flaiean, I'm Gonna Prepare Scorch If Anything Happens, You Got That?!" Wrath Says "SER YES SERH!" Supernova Says "Good, Now Flare, Come With Me, Let's Go Prepare" Flare Says "SIR YES SIR!"

A Note To The Reader: I'm SUPER DUPER SORRY! The Chapter Is Gonna End But Atleast You Have 3 Reasons To Stay Happy, One Is That I Will Give A Sneak Peak Of Sky's Origins, Two Is That I Will Write Down Below The Clothes Of Each Flamatron And Three, The Next Part Is Gonna Be The End My My Origins.

Supernova
-Creamy, White Awesome Hair Pointing Backwards
-Creamy White Jacket With A Red Letter S In It
-Black Pants
-Red Rubber Trekkers

Kai
-Red Ninja Mask With Fire Totem
-Red Ninja Clothes
-Two Flaming Swords

Flare
-Black Goggles And Red Glass (Much Like Flaiean's)
-White Sweaty Sando
-Jungle Army Pants

Wrath
-Bulky Body
-Brown Hair
-Red Gloves

😱Sneak Peak😱

As Sky Was Standing On The Mountain With The Electronite Warriors, The Icicons Were Already Ready, Now The Only Thing Left Is To... Fight, Sky Says "You Guys Ready? Its Time We End This War, THREE, TWO, ONE!..."

I Hoped You Liked The Sneak Peak