The X Origins: FlaieanX pt.5

FlaieanXFirestone Studios
SonzaFilms™
ShadowSonXNightCore Presentations
Presents

The X Origins: FlaieanX pt.5

-----Recap-----
Any Last Words?!

As Flaiean Stands There Looking Up At Dr. Destructo, Dr. Tamlor Comes Out Of The Back Of The Squad And Says "Yes! HASTALAVISTAH" Then Dr. Tamlor Shoots Dr. Destructo With A Quadro Missile Cluster, Then, A Starblock Pillar Comes Out In The Front And Blocks The Missiles, Dr. Tamlor Says "Ummmmm..." Then Dr. Destructo Says "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!" Then He Points His Blaster At The Squad And A Second Later, A Black And Portal Comes Out At The Front Of The Squad, Then, A Split Second Later A Man Comes Out Of That Portal, It Looked Familiar To Flaiean, The Man That Came Out Of The Portal Quickly Summoned A Black-Purple Forcefield, Dr. Tamlor Said, "Wait..., SUBJECT DARK?!" Then Flaiean Said "UMM..." Then Subject Dark Said "Call Me ShadowSon" Then ShadowSon Says "Subject Flame, You Got Some Flaming Hot Balls There?" Then Flaiean Said "Yeah, Flaming Hot!" Then ShadowSon Says "OK! IMMA BRING DOWN THE FORCEFIELD AND YOU KEEP SHOOTING FIREBALLS, MR... UMM... TAMLOR, YOU SHOOT THEM TOO, GOT IT?!" Then Flaiean And Dr. Tamlor Said "YES!" Then ShadowSon Says "Ok, 3... 2... 1..., GO!" Then ShadowSon Brings Down The Forcefield, Flaiean Was Nonstop Shooting Fireballs At Them And Dr. Tamlor Was Neiling And Shooting The Starblock Beasts, Dr. Destructo Says "NO, NONONONONO!!!" Then Dr. Destructo Summons A Gigantic Starblock Monster, Larger Than Area 47, Then Dr. Destructo Says "LET'S SEE YOU DEFEAT THIS!!!" Then ShadowSon Says "You Ready Flaiean?!" Then Flaiean Says "YES!" Then ShadowSon Says "OK! 3......." Then Flaiean Says "2!......." Then Flaiean And ShadowSon Says "ONE...!!! GOOOOOOO" They Both Run To The Stampeding Gigantic Starblock Beast, While Running, Flaiean Says "SO... WHAT'S THE PLAN?!" Then ShadowSon Says "Wait... Ummm... Let's Just Confuse It And Attack It!" Flaiean Says "OK! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME!" When Flaiean And ShadowSon Reached The Starblock Giant, Flaiean Said "I'LL GO ON THE LEFT AND YOU GO ON THE RIGHT!" Then ShadowSon Says "OK!" Then They Seperate...

Flaiean Was Running To The Left Leg Of The Beast, Then Quickly Summoned A Fireball About The Size Of A Chair, He Threw It To The Beast's Leg And A Portion Of The Leg Exploded, Where The Fireball Hit, Then, Flaiean Says "BOOM!" Then Flaiean Summons A Larger Fireball, About The Size Of A Human, He Throws It To The Left Leg, Then A Larger Portion Of The Leg Exploded, Flaiean Said "IF YOU HATE THAT, YOU'LL HATE THIS EVEN MORE!" Then He Summons A Fireball At The Size Of An Elephant, The Explosion Destroyed The Whole Leg! Then, Flaiean Said "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Then, Flaiean Smiles And Dances While The Beast Was Jumping, Then He Saw ShadowSon Flying With Purple Devilish Wings, Then, ShadowSon Says "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO TAKES ALL OF HIM DOWN!" Then, ShadowSon Summons A Portal And Covers The Whole Hand Area Of The Gigantic One Legged Starblock Beast, ShadowSon Closes The Portal While The Portal Was Covering The Whole Hand, So The Hand Gets Cut Of While Inside The Portal, ShadowSon Says "TAKE THAT YOU ONE LEGGED MONSTER!" Then The Monster Goes Down Due To Out-Balancement, Flaiean Says "NICE!"

-----To Be Continued-----

Message To Loyal Readers: @ShadowSonXNightCore Is Pretty Sad That All The Glory Of The Popularity Of The X Goes To Me, So, Take Time To Read The Origins Of ShadowSonX, Also, The ShadowSonX You See Here Is The ShadowSonX In @ShadowSonXNightcore's Stories So If You Wanna Experience ShadowSonX's View, Go Check Him Out!

Message To Loyal Readers: The Connection Of This Part Five Story And The Part Four On ShadowSonX's Origins Is Quite Sharply Red, So If You Wanna Read The Origins Of ShadowSonX, It Might Be A Little Different Than This One.