The X Origins: FlaieanX

FlaieanXStudios
Wattpad App
SonzaFilms™
Present

The X Origins: FlaieanX

(Best Red In The 3rd Wattpad Font)

September 17,2008 7:14 AM, Academy High School

It Was On Normal Day On AHS, The Students Were Chatting While Going To Their Classrooms, The Teachers Were Preparing Themselves, The Leaves Being Swayed By The Soft Wind, The Guards Were Ferociously Guarding The Gates, And The Birds Were Flying By The School, Flaiean, A Student, Was Rushing To The Classroom With 30 Seconds Left Before Time, He Was Rushing Fast But When He Came, The Class Already Started, The Teacher Said "Mr. Firestone, Why Are You Late? Again?" Flaiean Said "Sorry Teacher I Woke Up Late" The Teacher Said "One More Scenario Like This And You're Gonna Be Suspended For A Month!" Flaiean Said "Yes Teacher" Then He Fixed His Items On His Locker, Took The Needed Items For Class And Went To Class, After The Class, He Heard The Recess Bell, He Took His Money, Bought Food, And Ate Alone, While He Was Eating Alone, He Had Time To Think "What Would Happen If I Targeted The Top One Place?" All Recess He Was Thinking About It Until He Remembered The Time, He Looked At His Watch And Saw That He Was Gonna Be Late For Class Again, He Fixed His Food, Ran To The Classroom And Got There In Time, The Teacher Said "Well Done For Being Not Late!" Flaiean Said "Yes Teacher", The Class Started, And He Had Time To Think About The Top 1 Place, Minutes Later, The Teacher Said "Mr. Firestone!" Flaiean Didn't Know He Was Already Chewing His Pen Because of too Much Thinking, The Students Laughed And The Teacher Said "One More! And You Will Get Detention The Whole Weekend!" Flaiean Was In Silence, After Class, It Was Lunch, He Bought Food Again And Ate Alone Again, He Was Thinking That If He Had A Martial Arts Training, He Could Head For Top 1 And If The Jocks Tried To Pick In Him, He Would Have Self Defense, He Thought About It And He Agreed With His Plans.

---1 Month Later---

After All His Martial Arts Training, He Would Now Head For Top 1 And It Was A Good Time Too Since The School Just Did It's 2nd Awarding So He Would Have 4 Months To Be Top 1, Flaiean Thought That It Would Be Easy, And He Was Right.

---Another Month Later---

Flaiean Did Some Astounding Progress On His Ranks, Top 27 To Top 3, He Was So Happy To Know This.

---A Few Hours Later---

When He Was Leaving The School, He Saw The Jocks Guarding The Gates Where He Was Gonna Go, He Turned Back And He Saw Jocks Again, Both Jocks Walked Close To Flaiean Slowly While Clapping And Saying "Well Done For Getting Top 3, Unfortunatley, We Are Not Gonna Let You Get The Top 1 Place Because Our Friend Is In There", Flaiean Said "Sorry Mates, I Can't Give Up" Then The Leaders Of The Jocks Tried To Punch Flaiean's Face But Flaiean Ducked, The Leader Accidentally Punched The Jock Behind Flaiean, The Punched Jock Said " What Was That For Jack!" Then He Punched The Jock That Punched Him, Then All The Other Jocks Joined The Brawl, Flaiean Got Out Clapping Softly Like The Jocks Did, While Smiling, Then The Jocks Stopped Fighting And Looked At Flaiean, Flaiean Said While Smiling "Well Done Gentlemen, Unfortunatley, I'm Not A Gentleman, I'm An Angryman, Flaiean Wore His Gloves And Punched And The Jock Leader Said "Who Do You Think You Are" Flaiean said "Me? A Genius!" Then He Sucker Punches The Leader And The Other Jocks Said "OHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The Leader Says "You Better Run While You Can", He Glared And Flaiean Said "No, Not This Time, I've Ran My Whole Life And This Is My Chance of Redemption" Then Flaiean Drop Kicks The Leader, The Other Jocks Were Running To Flaiean To Attack Him, Flaiean Quickly Ducked And The Jocks Slid On The Floor And Said "You Better Run While You Still Can", And The Jocks Ran Away.

It Was Turning Dusk, He Walked Peacefully To His Home And He Saw A Large Smoke Far But Not Too Far, Flaiean Realized That It Was The Place Near His House, Or Maybe His House, He Ran There And He Saw His Neighbor's House Burning With The Fire Trucks Spewing Water, Flaiean Sneaked Past The Firefighter Guards And Went To The House, Flaiean Tried To Find His Neighbor But His Neighbour Was Not In There, Flaiean Realized That His Neighbor Already Escaped So Flaiean Tried To Escape But Failed.

---A Few Days Later---

"Opens Eyes", Flaiean Said "Where Am I" A Girl Voice Said "At The Hospital" Flaiean Said "Oh... Wait, Who Are You?" The Girl Said "Your Nurse" Flaiean Said "Ok" The Nurse Said " What You Did Was Selfish Or Heroic, Whatever It Is, Don't Do It Again, You Got Third Degree Burns, If The Guards Hadn't Notice You Inside, You'd Be Already Completely Burned" Flaiean Went In Silence And Slept

---A Few Hours Later---
Flaiean Woke Up Again, He Looked Around Him And The Nurse Wasn't There, He Stood Up But He Was Attached To Many Strands Of Different Kinds Of Cords, When He Looked To The Window In Front Of Him, Beside The Door, He Saw A Group Of Random People Carrying A Body, The Body Looked Like Flaiean's Brother, Sky, He Removed All The Cords Except One, His Dextrose, He Carried The Dextrose And Slammed The Door To Get Out, He Ran To Sky And Before Flaiean Could Touch Sky, The People Brought Sky In The Emergency Room, Flaiean Looked At The Door Window And Shouted "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!" A Man Inside Said "He Got Electrocuted Sir" And Flaiean Stood In Fear, 2 Guards Grabbed Flaiean And Dragged Flaiean Outside The Hospital, Flaiean Was Kicking And Kicking And Kicking The Door, He Gave Up And Went To His House Wondering What Happened.

---To Be Continued---

To Readers: I Will Be Posting Teaser Images Of The Next Chapter On My Website www.flaieanxfirestone.wixsite.com/flaieanxfirestone To eep You Hungry For More Chapters.