The X Origins: FlaieanX pt.6

FlaieanXFirestone Productions
SonzaFilms™
ShadowSonXNightcore Productions
Wattpad App
Presents

The X Origins: FlaieanX pt.6

After The Battle, Dr. Destructo Says "I'm Weakening! You Won This Round Flaiean! But Next Time, You'll Have The Pain I Had" Then Dr. Destructo Floats Away, Then, Dr. Tamlor Says " So... Before You Two Wombats Go Anywhere Else, You Gotts Stay In Somewhere Low, Like My House, Then Flaiean Says "Umm, Sure"...

When The Three Reach Dr. Tamlor's House, Dr. Tamlor Says "You Gotta Sleep Boys! I Still Got Some Projects To Do, Be Sure To Only Stay Here For A Day, There's A V-Box Upstairs You Wanna Use, If You Want To Use It, Go, But It Has No Games, Ok, Bye!" Then Dr. Tamlor Closes The Door Loudly, Then ShadowSon Says "HEY FLAIEAN!" Then Flaiean Says "OK! OK!" , Flaiean Goes Downstairs And ShadowSon Says "Look What I Found" Then Flaiean Says "What Is It?" ShadowSon Says "Can't You See It's A V-Box But Actually No Games" Then Flaiean Said "And?" ShadowSon Said "Can I Go To The Town? I'm Gonna Buy A Videogame" Then Flaiean Says "What If Someone Discovers You? We're Doomed" Then ShadowSon Says "Not To Worry I Have Shades In My Eyes" Flaiean Says "Where Did You Get Those Shades?" ShadowSon Said "From A Burglar" Flaiean Said "Ok Go" Then ShadowSon Stands Up And Goes Out...

When ShadowSon Left, Flaiean Took A Pen And Paper And Started Writing ]

"Dear ShadowSon, Thanks For Helping Me Defeat The Giant, I Need To Go And Find My Brother Sky, Thank You."

-Flaiean Firestone

Flaiean Puts The Letter Under The V-Box Console And Leaves The House...

When Flaiean Went To His House, Flaiean Saw His House Half-Burned And Black House Because Of The Burn, He Went To His Burned Room And There Were Few Remains Of His Things, He Saw His Pet Bird Named Pyro Lying Dead On The Floor, A Few Pens, Flaiean's Old Glasses And A Bunch Of Ash From The Burn, He Slowly Went Into Tears Because His Pet Bird Pyro Burnt, He Carried Pyro's Dead Body And Said "Pyro..." Then Pyro Opened His Eyes And Squeaked, Flaiean Said "AHH HE'S ALIVE!" Flaiean Lost Grip Of Pyro And Jumped In Fear But Suddenly, Pyro's Skin Turned Blazing! Pyro Flew While Blazing Aflame, Flaiean Said "You're Alive?! AND BURNING!!!" Then Pyro Squeaked And Squeaked While Flapping His Wings Uncontrollably, Flaiean Said "WOAH WOAH, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! YOU'RE LITERALLY BURNING RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE ALIVE?!" Then Pyro Flew To Flaiean's Face Uncontrollably, Pyro Continued To Flap His Wings Uncontrollably, Flaiean Said "STOP PANICKING ON MY FACE PYRO! YOU'RE GETTING ASH ON MY MOUTH! YOU'RE NOT BURNING SO CALM DOWN" Pyro Flew To The Burned Walls And Stood Calm While Aflame, Flaiean Said 'Woah Woah, You Understand Me?!" Pyro Did A Yes Head Yank, Flaiean Said 'THIS IS AMAZING! YOU'RE FIREPROOF LIKE ME AND YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?!" Then Pyro Started Vomiting Something To The Burned Bed, Flaiean Said "Whaat Are You Doing?" A Few Seconds Later, Pyro's Beak Started To Glow And, A Fireball Quickly Launched Out Of Pyro's Beak, Pyro Got Catapulted Out Due To The Force Of The Fireball, Flaiean Said "WOAH! Lets Go Pyro, We Have An Adventure Ahead To Find Sky".

To Be Continued

Dear Readers, The Next Chapter Will Be The Final Chapter Of Flaiean's Origins, SkyNeonX Will Be Next, I Belive His Origins Is Better, As Sky Will Go To Antartica With His Thunder Team Of Heroes And Battle Hundreds Of Icicons.