Regina's Pregnancy

Regina was pacing back and forth in her room. She looked down at her baby bump, which she now can't hide, and caressed it.
"How am I going to tell mother?" She thought to herself.
Then, she was interrupted by a call out her window.
"Regina?"
She turned and saw her true love Daniel pull himself up into her room.
"Daniel!" She said, rushing over to him.
Daniel took Regina's hands and said
"I came as fast as I could, what was the news you wanted to tell me?"
Regina couldn't look into Daniel's eyes. She was worried how he would react to the news.
"Regina?" Daniel asked
"Daniel...I'm-"
"You're pregnant?!"
Regina turned around to see her mother standing there practically fuming.
"I'm sorry dear, I had to tell her" said her father, Henry
Daniel then looked at Regina with wide eyes.
"Regina...is this true?"
Regina took off her cape, revealing her small baby bump.
"Yes...it's true"
"Oh my gosh!...this is wonderful!" Daniel said picking up Regina and spinning her around.
"No! It's not! I told you to stay away from this boy! And what do you do? You have a baby by him!" Cora said
"Mother! Why can't you just be happy for me?!" Regina yelled to Cora
Cora looked at her surprised at what came out of her daughter's mouth. She looked at Regina then Daniel.
"Daniel..."Cora said, walking over to him "if you want to have a life together, a family...then there is one important lesson that I can import on you. It's what it means to be a parent, you always have to do what's best for your children"
Daniel smiled and said "Thank you...I understand " he then looks over at Regina, who has tears forming. "Cause that's what you're doing now"
Cora looks up at Daniel and says "yes...it is"
Cora reaches into Daniel's chest.
"Mother!" Regina yelled
Cora then pulls out his heart and Daniel collapses. Regina runs over to him.
"No! Noooo!"She screams
Regina holds up Daniel, crying. Cora then crushes Daniel's heart in her hand, letting it fall to dust.
"Mother why have you done this?!" Regina screams to Cora.
"Cause this is your happy ending" She proceeds to say
"What?!"
"You have to trust me Regina...I know best. Love is weakness Regina. It feels real now as it always does but it's an illusion, it fades and then you're left with nothing. But power, true power endures and then you don't have to rely on anyone to get what you want. I saved you my love"
Regina then looks up to her mother, now with anger in her eyes.
"You ruined everything...I loved him...I LOVED HIM!"
"Enough!" Cora interrupts "I've endured this" she said, picking up Regina "long enough...now clean yourself up, wipe away your tears because now...you're going to be queen"