Present Day

Regina was in the kitchen, with Henry, at the table. She was interrupted by her daughter screaming out,
"Mom! Where is my jacket?"
Regina rolled her eyes because of the many times her daughter loses her things.
"It's on the couch Ellie and hurry! We have to meet up with everyone at Granny's"
"Found it!"
Ellie walks into the kitchen, messing up her brother's hair.
"Hey squirt!"
"I said to stop calling me that," he said fixing his hair,"I'm a teenage boy now."
"But you'll always be the baby of the family" Ellie stated.
"Okay, come on kiddies. Let's go to granny's" Regina said, getting up from the table.

Regina, Henry, and Ellie all walk into Granny's to be greeted by everyone inside.
"Hey, it's Regina and the kids! How are you doing?" Robin says, giving Regina a kiss.
"I'm well" Regina said with a smile.
"Hey little guy," Robin said messing up Henry's hair
"I'm not a little guy anymore, why does everyone say that?" Henry said fixing his hair, walking over to Emma.
"Hey Ellie, you look nice, is something new with your hair?" Robin said, obviously trying to make conversation.
"Nope, same as the other time you asked me" Ellie said walking past him.
Robin is a good guy but Ellie didn't like him or at the least, didn't want to. She never met her father nor did she know what he looked like. She always thought if she didn't know anything about her father then why should she have a new one?
"You think she's starting to like me?" Robin asked Regina.
"Oh, she loves you" Regina said, sarcastically.
Ellie walks over to the booth where Henry, Emma, and Hook were sitting.
"Scoot over little bro" Ellie said motioning Henry to move over.
Ellie sits and takes the menu in front of her.
"Hey Ells, long time no see" Emma said
"Oh yeah, I haven't seen you in quite awhile" Ellie half laughed.
Ellie was always closer to Emma than everyone else. She never knew why, she thought maybe it's because Emma is Henry's birth mother.
"So, your birthday is in a couple of weeks. Finally turning 20. Excited?" Emma asked
"I'm excited because she's at the age where she can move out and I can get the bigger room"said Henry
Ellie slapped the back of Henry's head.
"Yeah, I'm very excited. I'm finally going to be an adult" Ellie said, playing with the sugar packets.
"Yes, you're going to be an adult but you'll always be my baby" Regina said, hugging Ellie.
"Mooooom!" Ellie rolled her eyes.
Everyone at the table laughed. Ellie gave them a glare.
"I'm going to get some coffee" Ellie got up from the booth and walked over to the stools.

Later that night, Ellie was up in her room drawing.
"Knock knock" Regina said stepping into the room.
"Oh, hey mom"
Regina sat down in the bed next to Ellie and looked at her drawings.
"Him again?" Regina said, pointing to the boy on the paper.

"Yeah...he always shows up in my dreams. I don't know who he is but all I know is he's a prince and we always meet up in the woods or in a garden and he always brings me flowers. He tells me how much he loves me and says we're going to run away together...he never fails to show up in my dreams almost every night."
Regina raised an eyebrow and put her hand on Ellie's.
"So you mean to tell me that you've fallen for this boy in your dreams?"
Ellie looked up at her mother and snapped back into reality.
"Oh! Well he's just in my dreams mom, he's not real. I wouldn't fall for someone I barely know anything about"
Regina nodded her head.
"I know, I was just curious that's all"
"But.."Ellie continued
"But what?"
"I feel like I know him...like I have seen him before but I just can't figure out where I've seen him from" Ellie says, looking down at the drawing.
"Well...it may seem like that. Probably someone you've seen around town that most likely looks similar to him"Regina suggested.
"Probably..."
"Well, I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late" Regina gave Ellie a kiss on the head and headed out of the room.
"I can't tell you I'm in love with him, you'll think I'm crazy" Ellie whispered to herself.