Next Stop, Neverland!

"Okay, is that everything?"Hook said, putting Ellie's backpack on the deck.
"I believe so" Regina said, looking around the ship
"Wait!"
Everyone turned to see Belle and Rumple running towards the ship.
"Mary-Margaret told us about Henry and where he was taken off to, she said you guys needed our help" Rumple said
"Of course! Any help is necessary right now, c'mon we have to go" Ellie said helping Belle on the ship.
"Okay, let's get her out at sea" Hook said, walking over to the steering wheel. The ship started to move out and they were further into the ocean.
"Okay, Emma I'm going to need you to give me the portal"
Emma handed Hook the tiny object and he flung it to the sea. Right before everyone's eyes, a portal opened.
"Alright! Everyone! Grab onto something! Anything to keep you from flying" Rumple yelled.
Everyone grabbed onto a stable object, Regina held Ellie close to her.
"Okay lads! Next stop, Neverland!" Said Hook

In a flash, they all landed in Neverland.
"Is that it?" Emma asked
"Aye, Neverland!" Hook answered back.
Straight ahead was an island. They continued along the dark waters.
"Why are we slowing down? In case you haven't noticed, my son's life is in danger" Regina said to Hook.
"Oh I know, the plan is to go to the far side of the island, sneak up to the widest part of the river, and catch them by surprise. I spent more time trying to leave this place and here I am coming right back to this place with Rumple as my guest of honor. Not the happy ending I was looking for"
Ellie then walked over to hook and put her hand on his shoulder.
"Well, life doesn't always have happy endings Killian"
Hook looked over at her with a confused face, taken back by what she said.
"Well...someone is going all spiritual on me"
Ellie chuckled and went over to the deck. Everyone but Emma was there.
"Where's Emma" she asked.
"She went below deck" Belle answered
Ellie then proceeded to go downstairs to see Emma doing pull ups.
"Swan, what are you doing?"
"Preparing for a fight-Ells" Emma said between grunts
"Ha! Don't hurt yourself Emma"
Ellie sat down on the bed and laid her chin in her palm. Emma noticed and got down to sit next to her.
"Uh oh...what's wrong kid?"
Ellie looked up at Emma
"I'm just worried about Henry, that's all"
Emma put her arm around Ellie and half smiled.
"Look, we're all worried. We don't know who took him and why but we're going to get him back. We won't stop till we find him. We won't give up without a fight."
"He's most likely alone...he needs me by his side. I always have to be by his side, I have to watch him"
Emma smiled at what Ellie said and started laughing. Ellie looked up at Emma confused.
"Why are you laughing? Do I amuse you?"
"No, no it's just...you're always mean to him and you always tell Henry how he's adopted and you tell everyone how you don't love him like everyone thinks. You told Henry how you wanted a puppy but your mom brought him home instead and here you are worried about him, almost in tears, you're scared about him being alone."
Ellie looked at Emma, then to the ground and started fiddling with her fingers.
"I'm his big sister...it's my job to be mean to him and worry."
Ellie then pulled out a note Henry gave to her when he was 6 saying "You are the best big sister in the universe!"
Emma smiled at the note
"You really are the best big sister to him. It's good to know you and Regina are his new family"
"Thank you Emma, that means a lot"
Emma and Ellie hugged one another. Then a thud made them look up. They looked at each other and went up to the deck. Once they went up, they saw they weren't moving anymore. Then Hook looked ahead and said
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Neverland"