Chapter 16

"West End High School would like to welcome the exchange senior students from Canada." My principal says.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity. Our school is very happy to be part of this exchange programme to enable our students obtain more knowledge and further their education." A short woman spoke in reply,I suppose she's their principal or vice?

Everybody just claps and so do I. I was trying to stare at the boy I saw before,dark guy,brown eyes with the dark-colored hair because I am certain I've seen him around before. I just don't know where.

How do I even remember his eyes? Weirdo.

We spent about two hours in the auditorium to properly introduce them. They were seniors anyways. The rest of the day was given to us free so the Canadians could get used to the place and socialize a bit. I suppose lunch would be awesome today,I thought.

As soon as I heard the sirene go I went straight to the cafeteria not waiting for anyone cause I'd meet them there.
So what if I'm in love with food? Sue me then.

I guess I got a good meal and was joined by the rest of the girls.

They are already drooling over the new guys. I just roll my eyes at the thought of that.

"They are cute,okay?" Sam states.
I suppose she saw my eye roll. I roll my eyes..again..after she says that,

"Well,anywho, I'm off to wander about and maybe sit and do something with myself." I say whilst getting up from my seat.

"We'd be done soon." Riley says,signaling me to sit again.

"I'd see ya around! Bye." I waved.

I was just walking down the hallway and remember I left some books in my locker which I've got to read.

I walk towards my locker and see one of the new students against the one to my right. I can't really see cause I'm slightly far away but I could tell it wasn't someone in my school.

I just smile at him and open my locker to take my books and after shut it. I turn around to meet this guy...in my face. I'm simply staring at him.I am not going to be angry but be polite.

And then he speaks....

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

Total nonsense.

"Only if you could move a bit." I said with an evil smile.

"Remember me? Cause I remember you."

"You do look familiar." I say. I was still trying to figure out who he was then it hit me.

"THE PIZZA DELIVERY JERK! Oh I remember you. Still the same." I smile.

He deadpans which makes me laugh so hard.

"Really pizza delivery Jerk? If only you had told me your name I could have told you mine but really?" He asks slightly irritated. I noticed. Guess who doesn't care though? Me.

"Oh sorry."

Maybe I lied. I care a bit.

"It's okay. I'm Jaden." He smiled.
He has braces on, I can't believe I just realized. What am I even doing in his mouth. Weirdo.
He has a really nice smile and his braces are like really shiny.

"I'm Kyla." I smile back.

"You have a nice smile." He says whilst smiling back.

"Thank you." I just laugh. "Catch you later?"

"No,just show me around?"
He asks.

I really have to go and am in no mood to do work.

"They should've done that already." I whined.