Chicka'S NOTE

To all who actually read, please do not be angry. I am putting this book on pause/hold or however you call it. Lol. I need to focus on school work because my grades slipped a bit and I won't be having my devices cause I don't need it much. So well I'm going to stop updating but during my free time/periods I'd be writing this chapter and working towards the end so during the Christmas vacation or winter break as others call it I'd update instead of having writer's block and now brainstorming ideas. I've also got a  lot on my plate right now so please forgive me. And as I would be writing during my free time I might be editing the previous stuff so this book my take a downfall. OOPS. and resurrect again with longer chapters(sorry to those who prefer short stories like myself cause I'm too lazy and roll my eyes when I see 50+ pages,not like I don't read them. I do. I want to make it interesting and not too straight to the point and descriptive because I've been reading more. This would be the second time I'm taking my book down and reconstructing...well..might anyways.

Thanks guys and I really am sorry. xoxo

No more long term updates because no updates after this till December. Maybe I'd restart the book in December or on Christmas day! OOOH! NEW IDEAS! This would be awesome.

yay me! And to those who don't like explicit content don't worry the book will start with a lot of cussing but it would reduce and her idea of not cursing is quite odd and out of the box. Haha.

LOVE YOU ALL you little oompa loompas. Not that you're orange or anything. Okay I talk too much. Bye bye. Don't miss me. Do people even read this book? Face palm.

Thanks•AnonymousChicka

•Thanks•☆AnonymousChicka☆