Chapter 4

August's Pov 

I Woke Up To The Sound Off Water Running, And No Naut In The Bed. I'm Guessing She's In The Shower. I Get Up And Check My Phone. 6 Missed Calls From Melvin, And 3 Text. 

BigBroo: CALL BACK.!!! 

BigBroo: PICK UP THE PHONE 

BigBroo: BRISKO GOT AWAY.! 

I Quickly Then Called Melvin, Waiting For Him To Anwser. He Anwsered On The 3 Ring, 

Aug': 'How The Fuck Did He Get Away " , I Basically Yelled. 

BigBroo: " We Got Everyone Else, We Just Couldnt Find Him" 

Aug':" Fuck, "

BigBroo: " Stay As Far As Possible Away From Him, And Keep Naut On Lock, Ya Heard Me." 

Aug: " Damn , Yeah I Heard You Tho Bro." 

BigBroo: "We Gone Take Care Of It Later, Get Ya Ass Ready For Class." 

Aug: " Alright."

He Hung Up Then I Got Up To Take A Shower And Got Dressed In The Guest Bedroom And Bathroom.In About 20 Mins I Was Ready , I Had On A Simple Black Tee, Cargo's And Timb's. I Went Back To Naut's Room and She Was Just Now Getting Out The Shower, I Didnt Think She Saw Me Sitting On Her Bed, She Was Too Busy Singing,She Was Pretty Good. She Took The Towel Off Her Body And Dried The Rest Of Her Body. She Was Small, But No Lie She Had A Nice Ass Body, Nice Curves, A Big Ass, And A Nice Sized Chest. I Caught Myself Fantisizing About Her, 

"Damn" , Had Slipped Out Of My Mouth, She Jumped Startled Covering Herself. 

"How Long Have You Been Sitting There"  She Yelled. 

"Long Enough" I Smirked, She Laughed 

"Get Out Perv", She Pointed Towards The Door. I Laughed And Headed Towards The Door.

"I'm No Perv I Just Liked What I Saw" , I Said . Causing Her To Blush. And Giggle. 

"Out August"

 "Ok, Okay" I Threw My Hands Up In Surrender And Walked Out.

I Checked The Time 7:20.. I Decided To Make Us Some Breakfast. I Made Sausage And And Eggs, And Warmed Up Some Bagels The Time Was Now 7:40 , We Had To Be At School 8:25, And We Had A 20 Minute Drive There. 

"Naut Hurry The Fuck Up" , I Yelled Up The Stairs 

"Shut Yo Ass Up Nigga, Beauty Takes Time" I Laughed At Her Comment

"If Thats The Case I'll Give You Another 20 Mins" I Replied Laughing. I Heard Her Coming Down The Stairs. 

"Ha Ha Very Funny Nigga" She Said. " How Does This Look" She Asked Me. She Had On Camo Shorts, Retro's And A Black Tee. With Light Make Up.

" You Look Pretty" , I Told Her Honestly, 

"Thanks" , She Said... Blushing. Since When Did I Start Making Her Blush. I Mentally Asked Myself. 

"I Made Breakfast, But We Have To Go Soo Just Bring It With You." 

"Good , Your Driving " She Tossed Me The Keys. She Got Her Food And We Walked To The Car. Most Of The Car Ride Was Silent... I Really Hate Going To School, I Been Thinking About Dropping Out, I Know My Moms Wont Let Me Do It Or Mel. When We Pulled Up To School To Get Stares This Was The Usual For Us. Naut Had A Popular Name Because She Was A Cheerleader, But My Name Was From The Street.

"Auggy " , Naut Dragged

"Sup"

"Can You Get My Cheer Bag Out The Trunk For Me I Have Practice Today"

"Yup I Got You." , I Said As I Went To Get Her Bag, I Stopped When I Got This Uneasy Feeling. Like Someone Was Watching Me, I Put My Hand On My Gun, As I Scanned The Parking Lot. I Couldn't See Nobody. My Eyes Caught A Glare Of A Light, And I Looked Down On My Shirt To See A Red Dot.. A Sniper. I Started To Panic Not Knowing What To Do.

"Damn Auggyy Whats Taking You Soo Long" Naut Said Coming To The Trunk , And The Red Dot Disappeared. I Sighed In Relief And Hugged Naut. Thinking What Would I Do Without Her. I Kissed Her Cheek And Said Thank You.

"For What" , She Asked Me Completely Confused

"Always Being There For Me" I Said As We Were Still Hugging.

"Your Welcome , Auggy  I Love You"

"I Love You To Naut" , I Said And Kissed Her Cheek.

 ---

How Sweet :)

Vote , Comment , Like , Something

-Zaria