Chapter 9

Okay , I Am Back And I Am Writing For @Foreverdavie , @Lavemehart And @defonlopez . You Guys Are Encouraging Me To Keep Writing This Story, Yes I Have Read Your Comments Thanks For The Love Hunny's :) <3

_________

Naut's Pov

I Could Her Movement But I Didn't Want To Open My Eyes.

"Look At Them, I Told You They Be Fucking" , I Heard A Familiar Voice Say... Cam. Their Footsteps Got Closer.

"If You Touch Me I Will Beat Your Ass", I Say With My Eyes Still Close. I Opened My Eyes Letting Them Adjust. Cam And Killa Where Both In My Room.

"What The Hell , How Did You Get In Here And Why Are You Here" I Said Sitting Up Grabbing The Sheets To Cover Up My Bare Body...

"Melvin Sent Us, To Make Sure You Got To School Fine" Killa Said,

"Oh, Okay, August Get Up", I Shook Him.

"5 More Mins Babe" ,

"Ohh He Called Her Babe Pay Up Nigga " Cam Said To Killa.

"August Get Up" , I Said Shaking Him Again

"Okay , Damn".  He Said Smartly. "The Fuck, What Yall Niggas Doing Here"

"Mel Sent Us"

"I Guess" August Said. I Got Up Covering Myself Up In The Sheets, And Heading To The Bathroom To Take A Quick Shower. Considering I Had Took One The Night Before. As I Showered I Began To Sing, Something I Do Often. I Started Singing Nivea - Complicated...I Jumped When I Felt Someone Behind Me, It Was August.

"Don't Stop, I Like Hearing Your Voice" , He Whispered In My Ear , Goosebumps Had Covered My Whole Body As He Helped Me Wash My Body. And I Washed His , I Started To Sing Again , He Soon  Joined In With Me. I Smiled. I Didn't Even Know That He Can Sing.

"You're Pretty Good," I Said Once We Finished.

"Nah I Don't Think So" , He Said, His Accent Is So Thick.

"Well Babe You Are".

"Thanks Babe".

I Pecked His Lips , "Welcome"

We Finished Showering And Both Got Dressed (Naut's Outfit In External Link). August Was Finished Before Me So He Was Waiting Downstairs With Killa And Cam. I Applied Little Make-Up, And Headed Downstairs Before August Starts Snappin About The Time. When I Walked Downstairs, They Were Talking.

"Umm Babe Does This Look Okay" , I Asked Causing All Of Them To Look At Me.

"DAMMMMMMMN" Cam Said.  August Popped The Back Of His Head, I Laughed.

"Im Taking That As A Yes" I Smirked. August Had On The Same Jordans I Had On A Obey Sweater With Red And White Lettering, And A Pair Of Chaki Pants.

"Come On Girl Before We Be Late"  He Said Grabbing My Hand.

"Your Driving" I Threw My Keys At Him.

"As Always' , He Said He Locked Up The House Behind Us.

"We Will See You Guys Later Mane" August Said As We Got In The Car.  He Pulled Up To McDonalds . He Was In The Middle Of Ordering. I Grabbed My Wallet And Tried But August Refused For Me Too Pay.

"Ohh Babe Get Me A Carmel Frappe Pleaseeee" I Dragged Out.

"Babe Do You Have A Swisher" , I Asked Him.

"Yeah Look In My Bag, They Are On The Side." He Told Me As He Grabbed Our Food And Pulled Off. I Started To Break Down The Weed While He Drove. I Rolled Up The Blunt Just Like Brisko Had Showed Me. I Licked The Last Piece Sealing It.