Chapter 1 ..

Nautica's Pov, 

Hey I'm Nautica , Naut For Short , I'm 16 , I'm Peurto Rican , And Black. I'm About 5'2 , I Know Im Short, I'm Carmel Skinneded, Light Green Hazel Eyes. I'm Rather " Thick " As People Call It. I'm Gonna Tell You A Little Bit About Myself, When I Was Younger, My Father Walked Out On My Mom And I , She Eventually Couldn't Take Care Of Me. When He Left , My Mom Could Barely feed Us, By The Age Of 6 I Was Taken Away From Her.. And Put Up For Adoption, I Sat And Watch Kids Come And For A Year, When I Was Adopted By A Younger Couple Who Wasnt Able To Have Any Children, Now There My Mom And Dad And I Love Them To Death, They Spoil The Shit Outta Me But Sometimes I Think About My Mother And Wonder Did She Forget About Me.... My Adoptive Parents Had Lived In New Orleans , I Like It Out Here, It's Not That Bad, I Have A Bestfriend Named August, Ha Cool Name Right.? He Is The Best, I Truely Love Him , He Knows All Of My Secrets And He Doesnt Judge Me, He Accepted Me , 

"Hey Bestie" , He Said Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts, Kissing Me On My Cheek. 

"Nothing Really Just Hopeing This Day Goes By Quick". I Said Not Really Wanting To Be In School. I Was Putting My Things In My Locker Only To Hear.. 

"Babyyyyyyyy" , August's Annoying Ass Girlfriend Called Out For Him. 

" Hey Babe" , She Said Kissing All Over His Face, I Felt A Wave Of Jealousy Go Through My Body. I Really Didnt Like Her, Maybe Because She Has Her Name For Herself, Meaning That She Was A Hoe And Everyone Knew About Her. I; Honestly Jealous Of There Relationship, Only Because I Dont Think She Belongs To Him.......I Do.

August's Pov 

I'm August, Better know As A,, In The Streets , Im 16. Im 6'0 Caramel Skinned Dark Brown Eyes. I'm A Good Guy But I Make Dumb Choices .. Sometimes. When I Turned 15 , I Was Jumped Into A Gang, By My Own Family. It's Something That Had Run Throught The Whole Family. When My Father Died, The Gang That He And My Uncles Ran Had Passed Down To My Brother Melvin And I , Melvin And I Are Inseperatable. He's My Muthafucking Nigga (Ctfu I Had To Do That ). i Rode For Him And He Rode For Me, You Will Never See Him Wiith Me Not By His Side , Unless i Was In School . He Keep Me In Class, He Told Me He Wanted Me Out The Streets And He Wanted To See Me Better Then I Am Now. A Thug. And I Promised Him That One DAy He Will See Me Out Of The Streets.. Melvin Was Well Knowm In The Streets Everybody Knew About Him, And Being His Little Brother Mean That I Gotta Stay Strapped. The Craziest Thing About All Of This Is That I Have Not Told My Bestfirend Nautica About This, I Dont Know How She Will React. I Dont Want Her To Think Of Me Different. I Been Selling For About 2 Years Now, I'll Tell Her Sooner Or Later... I Saw Nautica's Face When Demetria Came Up , I'll Ask Her About That Later. Demetria Really Isnt My Girlfriend She Is One Of My Hoes , Amongst The Others I Have. I Just Use Her Cause For The Sex Tho, She Really Aint Shit To Me.  After I Had Walked Demetria To Her Class, I Headed To Mine. Nautica Came After I Had Got In Class, Her Face Glued To Her Phone. She Walked Completely Passed me And Sat Down ... Next To Brisko. Brisko Was Also So A Gang Banger But That Bitch Was Not In My Gang , We Got Beef.. And I Didnt Want Nautica Talking To Him... 

.

.

.

Okayy So Please Tell Me What You Think So Far Pleaseee And Thank You. :) 

-Zaria