Chapter 6, Part 1

Naut's Pov,

 It Was About 7:30 At Night . Eveyone Was Home , And I Was Alone As Always. I Was In Deep Thought , But Then I Got A Text From Brisko.

MyFutureBrisko: Hey Naut, Wyd.?

CuteAssNaut: Nothing Much Bored , Hbu.?

MyFutureBrisko: Wanna Come Out With Me Tonight,

CuteAssNaut: Right Now

MyFutureBrisko: Sure Why Not, I'll Be There In 10 Mins

CuteAssNaut: Okay :)

I Made Sure i Looked Alright, And Waited.

MyFutureBrisko: Im Outside

I Locked Up My House , Brisko Was Standing Outside Of His Car A Dodge Charger With A Single Red Rose In His Hand. I Smiled, And Hugged Him.

"I'm Sorry For Canceling On You Like That , I Had A Few Problems Going On" He Sincerely Said,

"Its Fine I Understand", I Gave Him A Small Smile. He Opened The Car Door For Me, And Closed It Behind Me. Gentleman.. He Got In And Pulled Off.

"So I Hear You've Been Fighting", He Said Out Of The Blue.

"Yeah, But She Was Asking For It" I Smirked Knowing That I Won The Fight.

"You Too Pretty To Be Fighting Nautica, That Shit Aint Cute." He Said Taking Glance Between The Road And I.

I Giggled, " Well Thank You,"

"Anything For You Beautiful" He Said Causing Me To Blush Hard. We Made Small Talk As He Drove To Downtown Of New Orleans. He Pulled Up Too One Of The Most Popular Restaurant , Louie's . He Opened The Door For Me Again, And Interwined Our Fingers Together As We Walked In. The Was An Elderly Lady As A Waitress, She Looked To Be Around 50 ,

"Hey Nana" , Brisko Said As He Gave Her A Hug And Kissed Her On The Cheek.

"Oh My Brisko Hunny " She Smiled Sweetly

" Nana This Is Nautica , She's My Friend , For Now And Naut This Is My Grandma " He Mumbled The Last Part, I Began To Blush.

I Hugged Her " It's Nice To Meet You Ma'am"

"Same Here Sweetheart, Brisko She's A Doll, You Better Treat Her Right", She Punched Him In His Arm, I Giggled at Her Comment.

"I Am Nana Trust Me" , Brisko Replied

"Well Let Me Get You Guys A Table" , She Escorted Us To The Back Of The Restruant, Outside It Was Warm Out The Stars Were Shining, Nothing Could Ruin This Moment.

"Thanks", I Said As Brisko Pulled Out My Chair For Me.

"No Problem Hun, So Tell Me Some More About Yourself, I Never Hear You Talk About Your Parents What Are They Like" , He Asked, Starting A Conversation.

"Well I Have Foster Parents But They've Been There For Me Since I Was 8."

"What Happened To You Real Mom And Dad"

"Well My Dad Walked Out On My Mom And I When I Was 6, As Time Went Pass My Mom Couldn't Even Afford Too Keep Us Fed, So I Was Taking Away From Her, Sometimes I Think She Had Forgotten About Me, Enough About My Parents What About Yours" I Asked Chocking Down My Tears.

"Uhh My Dad, Never Met Him And My Mom Never Got To Have A Remembrance Of Her." He Said

"What Do You Mean"

"She Died During Child Birth" , I Instantly Felt Bad ,

"Im So Sorry Brisko, " I Grabbed His Hand

"It's Cool, But Enough Of That." He Said Changing The Subject

"Yeah Soo Is That Your Grandma "

"Yeah She Raised Me, I Love Her, She Is Everything To Me. Do You Have Any Sibilings" He Asked Me

"Not That I Know Of, So Far I Am The Only One"

"Same Here" We Both Chuckled. We Soon Had Eaten, And Left After Saying Our Goodbyes To His Grandma. When We Got Back Into His Car A Couple Of Questions Popped In My Head.

"Brisko What Do You Do To Get All This Money" , I Asked Fearing The Anwser

"You Don't Know"

"No I Don't So, Tell Me" I Sighed

"You Gotta Promise Me This Tho, You Cant See Me Any Different"

"I Promise"

"Well Im In A Gang, I Sell Drugs, Kill If It's Necessary, And I Get Paid For It, I Been In The Game Since I Was 14, I Bought My Grandma This Restaurant. Got Her Out The Projects And Kept Every Bill Paid." He Told Me As He Held My Hands And Looked Me Deep In My Eyes, I Knew He Was Bring Honest With Me.

"So You Think What You Are Doing Is Okay, Killing People Brisko, That's Wrong"

"Yeah I Know. I Got Enough Money Now, To Open My Own Business. I Wanna Get Out Of The Game, I've Noticed That I've Put My Own Life In Danger Now, And I Want Out" , He Looked Me In My Eyes, I Knew He Was Being Honest With Me. I Really Didn't Like Thugs But Brisko Was Different.

"Look Nautica , I Want Us To Be Together. I Would Change My Whole World For You To Just Give Me A Bigger Chance"

I Smiled And Hugged Him.

"Lets Go To The Park" I Suggested

"Uhh Sure" He Said As He Cranked Up The Car. We Made Small Talk As He Drove To The Park. He Stopped The Car And Turned And Looked At Me.

"Do You Smoke" He Asked.

"Nope , Never Tried It", I Said As He Reached In The Glove Compartment. He Pulled Out A Little Bag And Swisher.

"Do You Wanna Try It" , He Asked Me As He Broke Down The Weed And Emptied The Inside Of The Swisher Out.

"Sure", I Said , He Demoenstrated To Me How To Roll It Up.

"Now Like This Babe", I Took It From Him And Licked It. He Took It Back And Lighted It, He Took To Long Drags, Then Exhaled. He Passed It To Me. I Took A Small Puff, Then Took A Longer Drag, And Imediately Started Coughing. Brisko Laughed And Took The Blunt Back. He Took A Long Drag And Pulled My Face Closer To His, And Blew The Smoke In My Mouth, Our Lips Slightly Touched. I Inhaled The Smoke Then Exhaled, We Finished The Blunt In Like 5 Mins, And I Started To Feel It. I Felt Like I Was Walking On Water.

"Do You Have A Jacket" I Asked Brisko, As It Got Colder. He Reached In The Back And Pulled Out An All Black Sweater, He Got Out Of The Car And Opened My Side Of The Car Door, He Grabbed Me By My Hand And We Walked Over Too The Swings, He Sat Down And I Stood In Between His Legs, Our Hands Intertwined. We Talked And Played All Night Long.

"Well I Think We Should Get Out Of Here Now" He Said Holding Me By My Waist, Looking Me Deep In My Eyes.

"Yeah We Should, And Its Getting Cold Out" , He Slightly Chuckled , I Put My Head In His Chest, And Looked Up Into His Light Brown Eyes. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Stood On My Tippy Toes, Our Lips Moved In Sync. I Jumped To The Sound Of BOOM BOOM BOOM, And Instantly Felt A Warm Liquid On My Head...... Brisko Was Shot.. And He Wasnt Moving........

 ______

To Be Continued.......

 Comment , Vote, Something