Chapter 5 ...

Nautica's  Pov,

" Okay So I'll See You Later Okay" August Said After Our First Period Class

" Okay" , I Hugged Him And Walked Away To The Gym. As Soon As I Walked In The Locker Room I Caught The Death Glares That I Always Get From These Females. I Dont Let That Shit Get To Me. I Walk To Me Locker To See A Girl By It.I Just Mind My Business And Proceeded To Get Dress. Until She Spoke To Me.

"Hello," She Said With A Smile ,

"Um Hi' I Said Completely Not Interested In What She Had To Say.

"Im Christine" , She Had Extended Her Arm

"Nautica, Naut For Short" , I Said As I Shook Her Hand Not Trying To Be Rude. I Looked At Her For A While , She Doesnt Look Like She Is From Around Here.

" Are You New Here' , I Questioned

"Yeah, Im From Jersey",

" Awe Thats Cool, You Seem Like A Nice Girl, Would You Like To Sit At Lunch With Me Today", I Asked Being Nice

":Sure , I Would Love To" She Smiled , After Getting Dressed We Were Headed To The Gym. We Started To Walk Around The Track Having A Small Convo, But As We Were Talking I Couldnt Help But To Notice That Demetria And Her "Friends" Those Same "Friends" That Blows Up August's Phone Almost Every Night, Were Looking At Me All Crazy. I Shrugged It Off, But I knew That Something Was Gonna Happen And I Had To Be Prepared For It. 

August's Pov

" Whatchu Tryna Get Mayne" , I Questioned This Kid Named Tim, He Was One Of My Biggest Buyers.

"Lemme Get A Bean And A Sack" , I Gave Him A Sack Of Weed And A Norcotic. I Was Already Late To Lunch, So I Took My Time Getting There, When I Got There Naut Was Sitting At Our Table With A Girl. Which Was Weird Because Never Has Had Any Female Friends.

"Auggy , This Is Christine , Christine This Is My Bestfriend August' Naut Said With Excitement.

"Sup" I Gave Her A Head Nod.

"Hello" , She Said With A Smile. I Sat Next To Naut And Gave Her A Hug And Kissed Her Cheek.

"So Where Are You-" , I Was Cut Off By Demetria

"Heyyy Babe" She Said Trying To Kiss Me, I Turned Her Down Tho,

"Oh Soo Now I Cant Kiss You" She Asked Angered.

"Look I've Been Thinking And , We Aint Been Working Lately, So I With That Being Said Were Over" I Said Calmly,

"It's Cause Of That Bitch Huh" Demetria Yelled, Pointing To Nautica. Catching Everyones Attention. Naut Stood Up.

"Aye Mayne Calm That Shit Down" I Said , Standing In Between Them

"Fuck That Bitch" Demetria Shouted ,

"Excuse Me" She Said, Pulling Her Hair Up.

"You Heard Me Bitch , Are You Fucking My Man " ,  Naut Laughed At Demetria

"What The Fuck Is Bi-" Before Demetria Could Finish Her Sentence Naut Punched Her. Then She Grabbed Her By Hair And Started To Punch Her Repeatedly In The Face Over And Over, I Was Trying To Get Naut Off Of Demetria. But Demetria's Friend Nicki Jumped And Grabbed Naut By Her Hair. And Started To Swing , Then Christine Jumped In And Got On Nicki , Punching Her Repeatedly. i Was Still Trying To Get Naut Off Of Her And She Was Pissing Me Off, Naut Stomped Demetria Two Times, Then Stopped. Christine Got Off Of Nicki. I Still Had My Hands Gripped Tightly On Naut's Hips, As I Walked Her Out.

"What The Fuck Naut" I Yelled At Her As I Turned Her Around

" What You Thought That I Was Just Going To Sit Ther And Let Her Call Me Out My Name" She Said.

"You Coulda Just Walked Away Naut, The Fuck Wrong With You Mayne" I Said Still Yelling At Her

"Are You Serious Right Now, She Started With Me" , Tears Formed In Her Eyes, And Her Voice Cracked.  Knew That I Had Hurt Her Feelings. I Tried To Pull Her Into A Hug, But She Pushed Away.

"Look Naut Im Sorry For Yelling At You Like That Okay" , I Said Looking Her Into Her Eyes. I Put My Hands On Her Waist And Pulled Her Into A Hug. "I'm Sorry Okay ", I Mumbled . She Hugged Me Tight,

"Ehm I'm Sorry To Ruin Your Moment But Naut Here's Your Stuff" , Christine Said Holding Naut's Things.

"Thanks, Im Gonna Go Home Now , I Really Dont Wanna Stay Here" Naut Said

"Wait Your Gonna Ditch", I Questioned, Naut Was A Good Never Did Anything Like This She Was A Straight A Student.

She Sighed , "Yeah "

"Im Down" I Said

"Can I Come Too" Christine Asked

"Yeah , Why Not, You Did Help Me" Naut Smiled. We All Walked To Naut's Car. She Checked Herself Out In Here Mirror.

"No Scratches " She Smiled And Cranked Up The Car. She Drove To Her House. Her Parents Werent Home As Usual. We Were Chilling Talking Watching Movies.Then My Phone Rang.... Fuck It Was Mel

Aug' : Sup

BigBroo: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU He Yelled Clearly Pissed

Aug' : Naut's House,

BigBroo: WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YALL SKIPPING SCHOOL,

Aug' : She Got Into A Fight With Demetria So We Just Left.

BigBroo: IM ON MY WAY ,  He Said And Hung Up .

"He's Pissed Isnt He" Naut Asked

"Hell Yeah" I Chuckled, Not Even 10 Mins Later We Heard Mel Slamming His Car Door. He Just Bust Into The House Like He Owned The Place.

"Really This What Yall Do Mayne" He Yelled

"Mel It Was My Idea, I Just Aug To Come With Us" , Naut Lieing Covering For Me.

"Ughhh Your Lucky Aug, And Who The Fuck Else Is Here" He Asked Calming Down

"Oh Yeah My Friend Christine"

"You Finally Have A Female Friend," Mel Said,And Smiled

"Hahaha You Guys Are Dicks Very Funny" Sha Said Sarcastically. Christine Had Walked Back Into The Living Room.

"Hello" She Said Addressing Mel,

"Well Damn, Hey To You Too" Mel Said, Hitting On Her.

" You Gone Go To Jail Bro" I Laughed

"Shut Up Mayne". Mel Said And Christine Giggled.

This Has Been A Pretty Crazy Day So Far Today.

----

More Coming Tonight

Vote, Comment, Like , Something :)

-Zaria