Chapter 10

August's Pov

_____________

I Was Wondering The Halls, Walking To Lunch When I See Demetria. She Looked Okay, With  A Black Eye And Busted Lip..

I Tried To Hold My Laugh , But It Didnt Work. I Busted Out Laughing. She Stormed Off.  When I Reached The Cafeteria I Scanned The Room For Nautica. She Was In The Line, I Walked Up Behind Her Wrapping My

Arms  Around Her. She Jumped A Little , She Looked Up And Smiled.  I Gave Her A Peck On Her Lips , Tasting Her Strawberry Lipgloss.

" You Guys Are Soo Cuteee" Cristina Said  And Laughed.

"I Know Im Cute, I Dont Know About Naut Tho" I Say Joking

"Asshole" , Naut Say Punching Me In The Chest.

"Im Just Playing Babe" I Say Pulling Her Into A Hug.

"Better Be " She Smiled.

We All Got Burgers With Fries , I Paid And We Went To Sit Down.

"Oh Yeah Babe " Naut Started

"Yes"

"I Didnt Get Suspended I Only Have To Sit Out For The First Quarter Of The Game Of Friday, And He Didnt Call My Mom." She Said Taking A Bite

"Thats Good Because Mrs.Washington Will Snap About School"

"Yeah I Know"She Mumbled While Trying To Eat Her Food.

"So August" Cristina Started

"Wassup"

"Wassup With Your Brother,"

I Laughed When She Brung Him " He's Too Old For You " , I Simply Say

"So What"

"Im Not Gonna Let My Brother Go To Jail Over A Shorty" I Laughed .

"Ugh Whatever " She Sighed

"But Babeee That Would Be Soo Cute And Cool, We Could Double Date And Everything"  Nautica Said Butting In The Conversation

"Double Date , He Doesnt Even Know That We Go Out With Each Other, And You Know He's Gonna Over React  About That"

"True , I Just Hope He Understands." Naut Sighs

"Yeah Me Too"

"Are You Staying A Night With Me  Again Tonight Babe" Naut Asked

"Yeahh But Dont Think Your Gonna Get What I Gave You  Again" I Smirked , She Looked Down And Begin To Blush.

Melvin's Pov ( Mel )

___________________________

I'm  At The Trap, Weighing Then Bagging My Products. I Had A Huge Drop Coming Up This Weekend. I Had To HAve Evrything Ready. There Was A Knock At The Door.

"Come In"

Killa And Cam Came In With Duffle Bags In Their Hands.

"This Is What We Got From The Green Gangs Trap House" Killa Said. I Took One Bag And Unzipped It, It Is Filled With Money. I Unzipped The Other Bags Some Were Filled With Money Also, The Others With Drugs.

"Send Honey , Riah , And Melody In" I Said To Cam.

Killa And I Started To Seperate  The Drugs. Cam Returned With The Girls .

"Yes Boss" They Said In Unisom.

"Get To Counting " I Told Them Not Taking My Eyes Off The Product. I Opened A Brick Of Cocaine , I Took My Pinky Digging It In. I Rubbed The Product On My Gums.

"Good Shit" I Mumbled.

"Cam Roll Up" I Told Him Pointing To The Green Gangs Product. 

I Took A Seat At My Desk, I Can Feel The Cocaine Hitting Me, Getting Me High. I Watched Honey, Riah , And Melody Count The Money.

"Ok Now Whats The New Stats" I Questioned Everyone.

"Well Everything Is Fine, We Can Settle Down For A While And Sell This Product After We Do This Drop" , Killa Said

"Okay , I'll Have To Think About That" , I Said

"Did August And Nautica Get To School Fine"  I Asked Both Cam And Killa. They Gave Each Other A Look.

"Yeah They Got There Fine"  , Killa Said

"Yeah More Then Fine" , Cam Said With A Chuckle .

"Tell Me Now" I Said Sternly.

"I Aint In This, That Aint My Business To Tell " Killa Said Putting His Hands Up .

"Shitt , Imma Tell You.  A And Naut Is Fucking Around" Cam Said.

"What You Mean".

"Exactly What I Just Said August And Nautica Are Dating" , He Said Slowly.

"No Fucking Way" I Say Stunned , So They Have Been Sneaking Around. Okay We Will See About That.

"Anything Else I Need To Know"

"May  I Speak Boss" Riah , Spoke Up..

"Yeah "

She Looked At Melody And Honey..

"Someone's Been Stealing From You" Riah Said , Unsure If She Should Have Told Me Or Not. I Became Angry. I Walked Over To Them Pushing Everything From Them.

"Who Is It" , I Say In A Low Voice But Sternly.  They Stayed Quiet.

"WHO IS IT" I Shouted. Starteling Them.  Tears Started Falling Off Of Melody And Riah's Face.

"Can You Promise You Wont Hurt Him" Melody Said.

"Who Is It" ,

" I Wont Tell You , Not Until You Promise" , Melody Said.  And At This Point I Was Livid Pissed. I Grabbed Melody Up By Her Neck , And Placed My Gun To Her Head.

"Riah You're Gonna Tell Me Or Her Brain Will Be Splattered All Around This Room Now TELL ME WHO IS IT". I Yelled.

She Sobbed And Looked At Melody, Wasting My Time I Cocked It Back. Giving Her On Last Chance.

"Ok Okay, It Was Mike He Has Been Stealing For A Week Now, But We Were Just Too Scared To Tell You"

Mike...... Naut And August...

______

I Decided To Add Mel's Pov .. Hopefully You Guys Enjoy It..

Comment, Vote :)