Chapter 5

Kiara

I was in my room on my phone when Anthony came in...without knocking. "Wassup" "Their's something called knocking. What if I was naked." "That would have been a lovely view" He said smirking. "Perv." "Well our parents are going to be gone for a for a while. I think about a month. They told me before they left since I was up." "Are you serious! They actually left me here alone with you!" "Well that was hurtful" I'm surprised he knows what hurtful means. "I'm gonna bring some of my boys over. We gonna b downstairs. U gon b aight?" "Yea. I'm a big girl you kno." " How old are u anyways?" "17" "Me 2. I guess we gonna b seeing each other around school. Well bye" he turned around and left.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Since I didn't plan on going anywhere I just put on something I can wear around the house and put my hair in a messy bun that looked decent I guess (Outfit in External Link). I grabbed my phone and went downstairs expecting so see Anthony & his friends, but there was no one downstairs. I went to the fridge to get something until I heard a loud noise coming from...downstairs? It sounded as yelling, but where the hell was the basement! I followed where the noise was coming from and ended up in front of a door that was slightly open.

I walked down the stairs slowly so they wouldn't hear me. The basement was huge! The boys were playing Grand Theft Auto V (5). There was about 5 guys not including Anthony so there was 6 boys down here. They still hadn't noticed me yet since there backs were turned. While I was watching them one of the boys said, "Yo Ant. Wen ima c yo sis?" So I guess he was talkin bout me. "Man she off limits! Only for me." Wtf does this nigga mean?!? "EXCUSE ME!!" I yelled. "Damn bruh u got a feisty one!"

___