Chapter 4

Anthony

I heard everything she said to her mom. It's not that I hate her its just that I really don't like the idea of them moving. When my dad starting dating Lisa he act like I'm invisible, like what kind of shit is that? How you choose your son over som women u met on match.com! Next thing you know they will end up leaving me and Kiara here...not that its a bad idea;). Shawty gotta ass! I guess I'll try to be nice if I wanna get some of dat.

Next Day ~ Morning

Kiara

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my hair was all over the place. I put my hair in a messy bun. Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I made my bed and went down stairs to get breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and got cereal from the pantry and milk from the fridge. I made myself some cereal. While I was halfway done I heard somebody calm down the stairs. When I turned around it was the last person I would want to see. Anthony. "Morning" he said coming into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating my cereal. "Umm ok?'' He poured out cereal and sat down next to me. ''Hey can you pass me the milk?" "You got legs and arms don't you!"

I got up and put my bowl in the sink. "Your mad aren't you?" I just ignored him. "Well I know why your mad. I heard you talking to your mom last night." "So you listening to people conversations now? You give me a headache."

I was about to walk of but he grabbed my arm lightly and turned me around so I was looking up him. "I'm sorry ma for the way I acted. You forgive me?" "I guess" I said looking down and smiling. Why the hell am I smiling for I asked myself. He picked back up my head and said "Don't hide your smile its beautiful. Like you." We were inches away from each other. I saw him leaning in so I did the same.

I felt his lips on mine and it felt like heaven. Wait why am I doing this? I pulled away and he smiled. He put his bowl in the sink and left before winking at me. All I could do is blush. Am I falling for my stepbrother?!
___

How was it?
Sorry if there's any mistakes cus Im using the app to write!
Comment.Share.Vote