Chapter 3

Kiara

We made it upstairs and stopped at door. Anthony opened it and room was huge! It looked like my living room from my old house. The room color was purple, there was a king bed, bathroom, walk-in closet, two large windows, flat screen tv on the wall, & computer desk.

"Well I'm leaving now" Anthony said about to walk out the door.
"Wait!"
"What the hell is it"
"It was nice meeting" I said smiling.

What ever, is what he said before shutting he door. What got in his pants. I was trying to be nice but since he wants to be a bitch I will be the same damn thing! Its now 5:00. Since I had nothing else to do I started unpacking. When I finished my mom called us down for dinner. I really didn't know where to go, but I saw Anthony come out of a room which I'm guessing is his so go just followed behind him. We had steak, mash potatoes, and broccoli. Daniel and my mom were trying to start a conversation, but I would just answer with words. How is it that there bombarding me with question while Anthony is sitting right there!

I was the first to finish so I got up and went to the kitchen and put put my dishes in the sink. When I was walking of Anthony bumped into. He apologized but I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. I guess my mom and Daniel saw the whole thing because Daniel asked my if moving in as a bad idea and mom replied back saying no shes still settling down. Settling down my ass. Moving here was a bad ass idea! I don't know what the hell I did to Anthony to make him hate me so fuckin much.

Unpacking got me restless so when I got I got to my room I went straight to the bathroom and put on the warm water. When the glass in the bathroom started to fog I striped out of my clothes. When I got in I let the warm water run down my body. I felt more relaxed. After 10 minutes of daydreaming I actually washed myself. I got out the shower and wrapped myself with a clean towel that was at the bottom of the sink. I brushed my teeth then left the bathroom.

I walked into my closet and took out my pjs. I got into my comfortable bed and checked my Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook on my iPhone 5s. My mom came in a few minutes after.

"Hunny are you ok?"
"Yea why wouldn't I be. People love it when their hated my somebody!" I said with sarcasm.
"Sweetie Daniel and Anthony love it that were moving in!" She all cheery.
"Well Daniel does since it was his idea. Anthony doesn't! Mom he hates me for no reason. Moving was a bad idea!"
"Anthony doesn't thi..." I cut her of.
"Mom I really don't feel like talking. I'm getting kind of tired" She looked kind of hurt, but I really didn't feel like talking about it anymore.
"Alright. I love you."
"Love u to."

When she left I turned on the tv and watched The Boondocks until I fell asleep. (On Cartoon Network . That's my show thoo !)
___

~Jacked Up Cast~
Kiara is Johanna Paige
Daniel is Shemar Moore
Anthony is a random dude on Google that kinda looks like Shemar
Lisa is anybody u want

Like.Comment.Share