Chapter 9

Kiara

I was just standing there w/ a gun in my hand just looking at him shocked. Nothing was coming out of my. "I was u-u-huh jus umm going to uuhh..." He clenched his jaw and walked over to me and snatched the gun out of my hand and threw it on the bed.

He grabbed my wrists. "Kiara" he growled through gritted teeth. I tried to come out of his grip, but he was much more stronger than me. He tightened his grip on my wrist. My eyes widened, and I flinched as the pain shot up my wrist.

"Listen to me. Have you ever saw me lookin through yo shit? No right! So don't let me find u lookin through my stuff got it!" I nodded my head yes really fast. "Good now get the fuc outta my room" He let go of my wrist and I ran out his room and into mines and slammed the door.

What the fuck is wrong with me! Im so damn stupid! Why the fuck would I look through his things?! Wat the fuc is this nigga doin with a gun? At least now I know not to look through his things or mess with him. He can shoot me at anytime! I'm officially scared of Anthony like no joke. He's practically capable of anything...I'm in a house alone with another boy my age who has a gun. Why shouldn't I b scared?!

I locked my door just incase. Ya know jus for protection. I'm laying down in bed and I can't fall asleep. Im tired so why can't I fall asleep! My phone started vibrating. It was a text from Lorenzo. Does he see the time!

FutureBae: I know its late, but I wanted to say goodnight. Don't let the bed bugs bite! See you school tomorrow. xoxo😘

Crap. I forgot we had school! I don't even feel like going.

MiAmorKiara: Goodnight . Can get a ride 2mm 4 school ?

FutureBae: Ight. Be ready by 7:40.

MiAmorKiara: K . Thnxs .

FutureBae: Np ma.

(A/N: In Kiara's fone Lorenzo's name is FutureBae and in Lorenzo's fone Kiara's name is MiAmorKiara. That make sense? Good. Btw Mi Amor mean My Love.)

I was planning on getting a ride from Anthony, but I'd rather go w/ Lorenzo. I put my phone on the charger and tried to find a comfortable position in bed. I was laying on my belly and my eyes started to close. Thank the freaking lord! I pulled the covers over my head and snuggled into my pillow as I fell asleep.
____________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I'm gonna hav a cast call but im gonna update again and the info will b in it!

That's All For Now.
Have A Jolly Holiday Peeps !