Chapter 6

"ANTHONY! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA TALKIN BOUT?!"

"Uhhh..." " He thinks you cute but since yall can't be together he want yall to be fuck buddies." the same dude said.

"Are you serious!" I went over to him & slapped him in his face. "Im like your sister & u wanna fuck me...be FUCK BUDDIES. I'm not a hoe like da rest of the girls u hang out wit"

I stomped out of the basement and up the stairs. I slammed my room door and flopped on my bed, screaming into my pillow. WAIT! I did kiss him...so that means I have feelings for him right? Would it be wrong for me to be fuck buddies w/ my soon to be step brother. I don't want to be known as a slut who fucks her brother! Nobody has to know right?

Later On That Day

I was in my room watching movies on Netflix until I heard a knock at the door. "Anthony leave me alone" "Its not Anthony" The door opened and it was the boy who told me about the whole fuck buddy thing. Now that I think about it hes pretty cute, actually SEXY! What?! Kiara stop thinking like that you don't even know him! He had black curly hair, about 6'3, looked kinda mix, and had a smile to die for! To top it off those dimples were just...uhhhh I can't even explain.

"You look good to ma. I see you starin me down. Im Lorenzo btw" "Kiara" "I know" "Where's Anthony?" "Still down stairs w/ the rest of the guys. I came to check up on you." "Why does the feisty one need to be checked on. Im a big girl." "Well you did hear a while ago that yur bro wants to be fuck buddies. Do u wanna be?" "Yes. Wait No! Idk really. Won't it be bad if I have sex with my own brother." "You guys ain't blood." "So your saying I should?" "Its up to you ma. I gotta tho."

He was about to walk of wen I called him back. "Wassup" "Can I get yur number?" "Anything for you" He took my phone and started typin. He put my phone back on the nightstand. When he was going to close the door he looked me up and down then licked his lips. I was bitting my lips so hard. Damn he sexy jus plain sexy. Hes better lookin than Anthony!

I think I'm falling for Lorenzo AND Anthony! This is way to much.

________________

What do you think about Anthony & Lorenzo?

Will Kiara be fuck buddies w/ Anthony?

Comment.Vote.Share