Eight:

{Clint}

Tony started to go after he but stopped and turned back to us with a frown "Anybody even have the slightest idea what to tell her?" he asked. Everyone shook their heads I walked away from them and to the door.

"Barton" Fury barked, I kept walking down the hall until I heard crying from the window, I smiled and walked over and climbed out of it.

Lizzie sat on the roof of the place and she was crying, I pulled myself out the window and walked slowly to her and sat beside her.

"Lizzie-"

She lifted her head and looked at me "Tony said they we're after me.. Is this true?"

I couldn't stand to see her like this, Lizzie is like my little sister she is like that way to us all, but I don't know what to say.  I look forward at the sight she loved to watch and sighed.

"Yes."

She took a shaky breath "How long.. How long have they been following me?" She asked in a tiny voice.

"For about one week.. Lizzie you need to get back into training, become a Avenger like you want so we can catch this guy, we don't even know who he is, but it is scaring Tony, hell it's even scaring Fury! There is always someone unknown watching you."

"That's why Tony didn't want me leaving the house without him."

I nodded "But, they won't get you.. I swear" I told her, she frowned at the roof then looked at me "How do you know?"

How did I know? I thought for a second and looked up at the sky, I put a arm around her and smiled "See the stars? They always know we are watching them, your a star Lizzie and I am the one aklwauys watching over you. Remember me explaining that when you were sixteen?"

"The day in the park you shot down the guy before he could grab me, and that's when I started trusting you" she said and smiled I grinned and hugged her.

"So, trust me now."

{Lizzie}

I walked into the room and up to Fury as Hawkeye stood behind me I gulped and gave a small smile "I'm ready to come back to work when you want me to sir" I said, he looked down at me.

"You sure? I mean, you we're against it almost a hour ago."

I smiled "I'm sure."

He grinned "Then let's get started with training."

I grinned as I grabbed the clothes Tony got me and ran to the girls bathroom so I could change, I'm going to be a Avenger!

-------

I flew backwards and into a pole, I grabbed it with my hands and swung myself around hitting Thor's chest with my foot and knocking him to the ground.

I put my hands on my knees as Fury and Tony clapped, I helped up Thor and smiled "Sorry" I said, he laughed and put a arm around me.

I spit blood as Clint came into the training room and handed me a water, I chugged it down and spit some into the floor, it was pure blood.

"No offence, big guy, but did you have to hit my little cousin so hard?" I heard Tony ask Bruce on the side, I looked at Thor and gave a bloody smile making him laugh at me.

After training I walked out to Tony's car and waited on him, I banged my fingers to the music as Black Sabbath played from the radio, I sighed and closed my eyes feeling kind of tired from all the fighting.

"Fire and Ice will be the end, that's why your locked up in here" someone said and shut the door locking it, I grabbed at the handle.

I beat on the small window "I didn't set the building on fire! I've been framed!" I turned to Tony who was looking at me on the other side of the glass.

"Don't please!" I cried as he walked away and I smelled smoke, I looked behind me and the cell was on fire.

I pushed myself up against the door and screamed for Tony.

I woke up from the short dream and looked at the clock, almost eleven at night? Where is Tony? I smelled something and looked back.

Fire.

I tried to open the door but it was stuck, I beat on the window and started shouted seeing a figure in black running away.