Sixteen:

I stood in the hallway watching Tony look at the TV screen, Loki was behind me "Are you okay?" He asked, I just nodded as I looked at the living room and Tony looking back at me as he talked.

I told her to talk to him first.. I mean what would I say to my mom after she took her husbands side and sent me to Tony because he needed to support his two children and I dropped out of school to get a job and help pay bills.

At least Tony cares about me.. I mean he wouldn't let me go home when I asked to.

I sighed as I looked back at Loki "I don't even know what she wants" I said, he smiled down at me and put his hand on my shoulder "We will all be in there with you, you'll be fine."

{TONY}

"I CANT HEAR.. SHUT UP!" Cap hissed, I crossed my arms "She kicked me out of my own living room" I mumbkled, we all stood in the hall listening to her talk with her mother, a complete bitch as always.

"-and I need about five hundred dollars more than what you sent to me last week, the twins need college."

"What did I need? Isn't the money I worked for enough to get them through?" She asked, I could see her mom rolling her eyes "Listen Lizzie, I know I gave birth to you but let's face it your still not smart enough for college.. And you will never be pretty enough to get a guy. You or your dads looks and nothing from me."

I tensed along with the others and we all stepped out to see her reaction, Lizzie had her eyes closed and hands clenched "Don't talk about him like that. And Danielle your a who're, that's not pretty that's stupid" she shoot back.

"And the money will be the twentieth. Tell Digger and Raven hello, meanwhile you and your so called husband can go screw yourselves" she said and turned off the tv before storming to my liquor cabinet.

I walked to her first "Pretty sure you don't need that."

She just looked at me as she drunk it and set down the bottle of Jack Daniels "So.. Now you know I give her money so Raven and Digger can go to college.. I basically raised them so, why not pay for their college too."

I rubbed her back as she leant over the bar "Hey, that's because you have a good heart.. Your too sweet for your own good Liz, but you shouldn't have to put up with her mouth."

"He's right" Nat said.

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair "I wanted to go to Princeton or even Georgia. Was accepted by both but then had to quit.. Lovely" she mumbled.

I chuckled "Your still smarter and prettier than she will ever be, Lizzie" I said, she hugged me and sighed again.

"At least I have you and the others" she mumbled and Clint pulled her away from me so he could squeeze her tight "Well, you got me shortie whether you want me or not" he sung makngus laugh as she tried to plush him away.

"Oh yeah, and about that explosion in the lab.. " I said.

Clint smirked down at her "And the lobsters."

"Shit!" She said, we grabbed her before she could run and everyone laughed.