Thirteen:

I walked through the crowd and towards Clint and Natasha as everyone looked at me they both glared at everyone, every time one of the Avengers -even Loki- sees someone staring at me they glare at them.

Geesh, to they have a stick up their butt or somethin'?

I nudged Natasha nd smiled "Tell the guys and Lyrica for you all to meet down at my secret hideaway" I said in her ear, she nodded and told Clint, they walked off to find the others.

I walked down the stairs and away from the loud music, I walked down to my secret hide away and felt someone following me, I looked around and crossed my arms as I walked and someone knocked my breathe away by pushing me against the wall.

I gasped for air as they tried to suffocate me, I brought my foot up and kicked them where it hurt, the guy dropped to the ground holding his part, and I dropped to the ground holding my throat.

Boots came running down the hall and they picked the man up I looked and saw Tony, he smashed the man into the wall and went to kick him but he tripped up Tony and ran off.

Tony scowled and turned towards me and helped me up "If I hadn't of gotten here when I did you wouldn't be here" he said, I hugged him and the others came running.

"What happened?"

Tony grunted "Some ass was trying to choke her, he escaped because he tripped me."

"It's easy to trip you" Lyrica said and rolled her eyes then smiled at me "Show us your present" she said.

I sighed and put my and to the pad, it scanned and the door opened.

The lights we're off like I had asked Jarvis "Uh, if the present is to kill us, I think I will skip this out" Tony said.

Thor sighed "Please tell me there is nothing like Nightmare on Elm Street" he said.

"Boo!" Tony said, Thor hit him over the head with his fist, Tony grunted "Hey, headphones can we get this started before I start seeing birds?"

I sighed and stood beside the canvas I had moved into the corner "Okay, Jarvis.. Lights on" I said, and they flicked on, I grinned and uncovered the portrait.

They all tried to fight the other to get a closer look making me laugh.

Fury chuckled "Nice resemblance."

"You didn't get my good side, but I like it" Tony.

"Oh, Lizzie it's beautiful" Natasha.

"Do I always look like that?" Clint asked Tony who looked at him "Like a madman? Yes" Clint smacked the back of Tony's head.

Bruce grinned "I love that" he said as he pointed to his part of the picture.

Thor laughed "Brother, your in this too" he called, Loki walked slowly over and saw what I had drawn, he looked at me and I gave a small smile.

"Why does it look like Thor is trying to stangle me?"

I shrugged "Because that's how everyone looks when Thor hugs them" I said, making everyone laugh and hug me.

Thor got me up in a big hug and I gasped for air.

"Can't breathe big guy."

He chuckled as he let me go and Loki smiled at me "Mind if I ask? Why am I in the picture?"

"No offence, Loki. But, you did kinda ruin New York so you we're there" I said, h shrugged and Thor laughed.

Fury came up behind me "Very good art skills, but where are we going to hang it?" He asked, Tony smirked.

"I have a idea on where."

After everyone left, we all stood in the living room and watched as Tony and Steve placed the drawing on a hook above the TV, I smiled and walked out on the platform thing to get some air.

I have never been so happy in all of my twenty one years.