Epilogue;

{Third Person}

"Yeah, Lyrics I can see it now. On the twelfth day of Christmas my sister gave to me: a black eyes to match my head injury."

Clint laughed as Lyrica sighed and Bucky hugged her "Sorry, next time dont sneak up on me when I am making pies i want everything just right for when Lizzie ands Loki get here" she said.

Nat looked up from placing presents under the tree "Yeah, Thor said she has a surprise for us all, I'm curious as to what it is" she said. Steve looked up from his phone -his fifth new phone since he threw the last four against the wall trying to figure it out-he sighed "I hope it's good news and not bad news."

Lyrica smirked remembering when Thor and Loki came down to earth and got Lizzie back in September for something, she hasn't been back since. But, Lyrica is the only one who knew anything about the surprise.

Tony sighed as he grabbed the mixer from Lyrica and put it up "Well, I hope Loki isn't with them. Last time he was here he accidentally broke my tv!"

Natasha rolled her eyes "Even I will admit that when the hulk comes out it scares Loki and he threw the remote and ran to hide, Thor and Lizzie we're the only two who could get him out from under the bed!"

{Lizzie}

As we landed on Avenger tower I laughed and Loki helped me down onto the platform entrance he kissed me and i pushed him away "Loki..Tony is going to kill us" I said as he grabbed my left hand and played with the ring.

"Then you, my lovely magical wife, will have to return to Asgard with me in time so he won't murder us" he said and Thor laughed as we went inside the room and Lyrica looked up smiling, she hobbled over in the big black boot she still wore since the iron woman accident.

She hugged me "get it done?"

I shushes her and hugged Bruce, then Fury and everyone and returned to Loki and Thor's side, Tony smiled and hugged me again very tightly "What we're you doing up there? Fighting a war? I missed you" he said.

I squeezed back and let go of him to be beside Loki again, and I shrugged "I don't even know what we we're doing, Tony" I said and looked at Loki. When everyone had their backs to use Loki winked and my heart beat went faster.

As we all sat and Tmatye Tony carved the Turkey and took off my coat setting it on the back of the chair I sat in, Clint laughed "Asgardians feed you good? You have gained some weight."

"No she hasn't, Clint quite being a ass" Nat said and Lyrics smirked, I rolled my eyes as I poured some coke into my wine glass Tony raised a eyebrow.

"No wine?"

I shrugged "I've missed Coke. And pie, is that apple pie I smell?" I said and looked at Lyrica, she shrugged and smiled.

I sighed as I ate and everyone watched as I ate it all very quickly and I looked back at them "What?" I snapped, Thor was booming with laughter. I shrugged and sipped some drink.

After we ate we all sat down to open presents and I laughed when I saw Tony give Loki a present; it was a freaking headband with deer horns. I hisd my face.

"See that is for when you don't feel like wearing your helmet but want to look like a reindeer" he said, I shook my head as Tony turned his back on Loki, Loki looked at me and mouthed "Help."

I chuckled and as everyone finished with gifts they stared at me and I stood up "Well, I'm sure you all know I have a surprise-" I said as Thor and Lyrica grinned everyone watched me and I went and stood beside Nat's chair I put my left hand on her shoulder "-but, I wonder which one is smart enough to notice something."

Nat looked at me then my hand and her eyes went big "Is that a engagement ring?!" She shouted and stood up tronlook at my hand, everyone followed suit and came over to look at my and, I shop my head.

"It's a wedding band."

Tony looked at me "Who the hell did you marry?! I want to meet him so I can kick his ass" he said, Thor laughed and I noushed past them all and went to Loki, all their mouths fell open and I laughed as I put my arms around Loki.

"I married the God of Mischief because I love him, and he is the one for me" I said, and looked up at Loki who gulped and skilled down at me "He is the reason I'm not dead. And he has helped me through some things in Asgard."

"Wait, you can't be serious?!" Tony and Clint yelled, and this started a yelling fit.

Lyrica whsitled loudly and everyone quieted down "Hey! Be happy for my little cousin, she finally found someone she likes who actually likes her back. They lobe each other, and she-" she paused and looked at me with a smikle I grinned -Lizzie is carrying my first -as well as Tony's. "

Everyone's mouths fell open and Nat smiled as she hugged me and Tony, Clint, Fury and even Steve looked shocked.

"Close your mouths boys you'll catch flys" I said, they closed their mouths and Tony  laughed as he stepped forward and hugged me "My cousin is carrying a little Reindeer" he commented, I poinche dhim and he jumped.

He looked at Loki "Hurt her and I will kill you, I swear."

"And I will kill you" Clint said.

"And me too" Bruce, Steve and Fury echoed.

Loki gulped and wrapped his arms around me as I smiled and hugged him everyone sat down to watch a Christmas movie; The usual, It's A Wonderful Life.

I looked up at Loki who looked down at me and he kissed me "I love you. And you" he said as he looked at my stomach, I hugged him tightly.

"I couldn't ask for anyone am else, all I want is you" I saidxand he smiled as he kissed my cheek.

The best part? We kept this his from everyone but Thor for almost a year.

        The End.

(Answers to questions some may have;  Yes Lizzie switches back and forth from Asgard to Earth. The man she knew as a child who she thought was her father was actually a uncle that took care of her when her mother was too busy doing things.
And her and Loki have a baby boy, I enjoyed writing this but now I have another one I am going to post, see ya!  -A.C)