Haunted

*Kiyoko's POV*

When we got home, we were still a bit upset about what we saw before we left our classroom at the end of lunch. The look on Hikaru and Kaoru's faces haunted us that night. We know that look all too well. It's a look of absolute loneliness. I suppose it's story time, because now I have to tell you how we know that look. You see...

*Flash back*

Keiko and I were six, and our parent were always busy, so we had no-one to play with. We sitting in the park, and any other kids that came to ask if we wanted to play with them, we would simply reply with "That depends." They would ask what it depends on, we would say "Whether or not you can tell us apart." We desperately wanted to have someone come along who was able to tell us apart and win the "Which one was Kiyoko?" game. However, no one could. They all answered "I think you are Kiyoko" they said, pointing to Keiko "and your Keiko." they would say, pointing to me.

Once a group of girls answer wrong and then one girl said "Oh my god, please don't cry!" And i could only imagine what the look on our faces looked like. It probably look like we were about to burst into tears at any second. Since then we wouldn't talk to anyone, knowing perfectly well that none of them could tell us apart, but we still hoped that they would. We have been so lonely all our lives, and we built walls so that no one could hurt us. Because we were afraid of getting hurt, we refused to talk to anyone, because we didn't need anyone else other than each other.

*End flash back*

The look on their faces was the look that we would always wear whenever someone lost our game, and we remembered that we were so alone in this world. The look brought nightmares that night, or rather, flash backs of us when we were younger. Neither of us got that much sleep that night, and I know that when we did, we just kept seeing their faces. After we woke up, we kept seeing that moment on replay in our minds. "We have to talk to them." and with that, we both drifted off to sleep.

*A/N How was that?? I know that this chappie is short, but bear with me for now please. Hope you liked it, oh and, fun fact! Kiyoko means pure child :D Well if you have any ideas, just let me know 'kay? (Honey voice) xD Hahaha, c ya! ;)