The one that got away

Have you ever felt that you should remember something.

Something that was extremely important.

But as much as you try, you can't.

Sophie Halloran suffers from memory loss from an accident when she was 16. She can't remember everything about her life from when she was 13 till now. She is now 18 living in London, after she left Ireland to get away from the past that she couldn't remember. She has an average kind of life, she works as a part time choreographer/dancer and Part time at Nando's. She wants to start a new life but what happens when a part of her past comes back. One that she can't ignore. Will Sophie finally remember, now that she has the final piece of the puzzle helping her? Or will she always remain without her past?

Niall horan, yes you all heard of him. Blonde, Irish, gorgeous blue eyes and oh yeah a member of one direction. 2 years ago he left someone special behind, now he wants that person back into his life but how can you do that when that person, the one that you were madly in love with doesn't remember a single thing about you. Yes Niall horan and Sophie Halloran used to best friends until of course he left for X factor and she got into the accident. No matter how hard he tried to contact her, he never could. He thought that he would never see her again but she turns up as a waitress at his favourite restaurant, Nando's and then becomes the new choreographer for 1D. Niall tries to help bring back the memories that she has lost. Will he succeed or will she always be ....