Chapter 3

Sophie's POV

The boys soon left the restaurant, putting their hoods up and sunglasses back on as they did. I rolled my eyes, I guess it didn't matter as I thought I would nevers see them again. But still there was something about Niall that I just couldn't put my finger on. It was like he meant something to me, I didn't know what. Wait is it possible that he's a part of my past that I don't remember, he could be right? Oh well too late now, I'm never going to see him again. With that thought, I was disappointed but I shrugged off that feeling. Oh boy, little did I know that I would be seeing them a lot more then I thought.

I had just gotten home for work and I was exhausted. I had literally just walked through the door when my phone went off. It was unknown number but I decided to answer. 'Hello?' 'Hello is this Sophie Halloran?' Said the voice from the other line. 'Yes this is she' 'ah good, Sophie my name is Tim Collins and I'm calling you from a referral about your choerography' 'really?' I was surprised really? Someone was calling me about it. 'Yes, you see I work for a well a special boy band and we need some to cheorgraph one of their songs and we were hoping you would be up to the job' 'yes I would love to do it' 'excellent. Are you free tomorrow? Could you meet the lads at say 2:30 tomorrow afternoon?' 'Done' I repiled, I was ecastic finally an actual job. I mean sure I have done work before but it was only small pieces this was for an actual boy band, famous and all. 'Great now do you have your own studio or do we need to book one' 'no need I've actually got my own studio' 'that's great, just text me the adress and I'll pass it onto the boys and they'll meet you there tomorrow' 'sounds great I can't wait. If you don't mind me asking which boy band is it?' 'Uh it's one direction' one direction? I have heard a few of their songs and I did like them but I didn't know who they were exactly. 'Ok sounds good then' 'great, thank you for this, miss Halloran have a nice day good bye' 'bye' I hung up.

I jumped up and down in my apartment squealing silently. Did that just happen? I've actually got a proper choreography job. Ahhhh. I looked at the clock and saw that it was now 7:30. Ugh, I quickly heated up some left over pizza from last night and took a quick shower getting changed into my pjs.

http://s5.favim.com/mini/54/polyvore-gray-peach-pajamas-pink-532018.jpg

I knew I had to get some rest if I wanted to be ready for my job tomorrow. So I decided to go to bed early. As I drifted off to sleep and into my dreams I saw a boy and girl that looked roughly 14 on a football field. Weird, was my last thought before I feel asleep.

I woke up to my bloody alarm clock again but I didn't mind it that much today though. So after a quick shower and breakfast I got changed into some comfortable and easy to move-in clothes so my dancing clothes.

http://www.123rf.com/photo_6456763_teenage-girl-dancing-hip-hop-studio-series.html

I then ran upstairs to my studio. You see I live in a two storey home but I was able to make the second storey a studio instead of a floor. Took a lot of money and time though but it completely worth it. I thought it would be best to listen to some of one directions actual songs so I could hear what they were like. The first song I listened to was another world. It was quite an easy song to work with. I started to dance. I always felt free when I danced, almost like I could do anything. My parents said I always loved to dance and I guess they were right. The best part about was when I danced it felt like I was connected to my past more than ever somehow.

I listened to most of their songs. Some were easy to make up a routine and dance to but others were a little bit more complicated like the slow songs. I was always better with fast songs then slow ones. God I hope it's a fast one not a slow one that I have to give them a routine on. Time flew by and before I knew it, it was 2:20. I decided to take another shower as I didn't want to be hot and sweaty when I met them. Talk about a bad first impression. When I got out and got dressed once more the door bell rang. 'Coming, just a second' I called out before, walking to the door. When I opened it, I saw what I was not expecting to see Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Niall were all on my doorstep. What the hell?