Chapter 6

Niall's POV

I think for the first time in my life I was annoyed when the pizza arrived. Sophie was just about to tell me why she couldn't remember me when it arrived. She said something about her being 16 when it happened and that made me curious. She was 16 when she stopped talking to me and when I went on X factor. What could it of been that would make her forget me. I looked over at the blonde haired girl who was laughing at the movie. As the day had gone on I knew that it was Sophie the girl I had been friends for 4 years of my life.

She had got along with the boys so easily. Always laughing and getting in on Louis's jokes, backing Liam up when he tried to get us back into serious mode, she wasn't fazed my Harry cheekiness and didn't blush or anything when he said something that so many girls would consider flirting, I knew it wasn't when Harry was flirting you knew it, she even managed to get Zayn to open up to her more quickly then he would with most new people. It was just how I always thought it would be if she ever met them.

I noticed Sophie had gone quiet and I felt an obvious but light weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw that Sophie had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I felt this feeling grow inside of me but I was unsure of what it was. I looked over and saw that Liam and Zayn has also fallen asleep. Liam, Louis and Harry were on the floor while me and Soph were on the couch and Zayn on the armchair. Originally it was me, Sophie and Liam on the couch, Zayn in the armchair and the other town on the floor but halfway through the movie Liam moved to the floor. I changed my position so I was laying down and so was Soph. Her head now resting on my chest instead of my shoulder. I grabbed a blanket from the floor and put it over the pair of us. I was quite tired to now, i realised. My eyes closed, I felt my arm wrap around sophie's small figure. The last thing I remember was Harry and louis's laughs.

'Do you reckon we should wake them?' I heard a voice say, it was Harry's. 'I don't know they look so cute though' Louis said. 'Take a pic quick' I heard Harry say. Cute? Picture? What were they going in about? I felt someone stir next to me, then I felt someone's breathe against my neck. What the? I was confused until I remembered last night, it must be Sophie god I hope it her anyhow. 'Guys kept them sleep' in heard Liam say. 'Yeah geez guys you already woke me up' I heard a disgruntled yet tired Zayn say. Wow Zayn was up what was the time then? 'But we need to rehearse remember?' Spoke up Harry. 'Lets just let me sleep and go grab something to eat' I heard Liam suggest 'Lou stop taking pictures' he said again. Food I could eat but at that moment I didn't want to move at all. 'Nooo I don't want to' 'come on let the sleeping beauties lie' I heard shuffling before the door closed.

It was only then when I opened my eyes and sure enough it was Sophie sleeping on top of me. Her face nuzzled into my neck, my arms wrapped around her waist and hers and my kegs were intertwined as well. It was kind of a weird position but at that moment I didn't mind. I heard her say something in her sleep ' car .... Peter ... Matthew ... Past .... Niall' she was mumbling in her sleep. Something about a car, her past and her brothers and me. I was confused could it have something to do with why she doesn't remember me. Next thing I knew Sophie had rolled over but ended up on the floor with a thud. 'Ow! Not the best way to wake up' she said rubbing her head. 'You ok?' I asked her. She looked up surprised but when she saw it was me she relaxed. 'Yeah fine' she said getting up onto the couch.

'Where are the others?' 'They went it get breakfast they didn't want to wake us' 'oh' I had to ask her, I had to before I lost my chance. 'Soph?' 'Yeah ni?' She answered. 'Um you were talking in your sleep something about a car, your brothers and your past and you also said my name. What were you going on about?' I saw a flash of panic in her eyes before she slowly repiled 'it was something to do with why I can't remember you' I waited for her answer but a bit afraid of what was to come.