2. I Have To Win Her Back 💘

Ishan's POV

A picture of Ishan

What just happened ? She is walking away from me and all could do I was stare at her

What just happened ? She is walking away from me and all could do I was stare at her. Go Ishan I tell myself but my legs stay stuck to the ground. I watched her reaching for the door handle , pushing it open and then slamming it. I could understand that she did have problems all these months but I was clueless that she had such ideas running through her mind.

We fell in love with each other some years ago. Before that we knew each other but never have spoken.

I was in my middle school when she joined to our school, to be more precise that's when she came to India. She was new to our school. She was amazingly beautiful. And her name echoed through the walls of the school. SIYA. What a beautiful name!!!! So short and sweet. She was a straight A+ student and a very naughty girl.

I was also an A+ student but a very disciplined one. She made friends quickly and had her own group of friends and not a surprise that she was the leader of the group. My friends were the nerdy type. But she used to study well and still managed to have fun with her friends like hell.

I have always had this craze for music and decided to enroll myself into a music school, so all these grades were pretty much useless. I have never spoken to her in school.

Whenever I pass by she used to shoot daggers at me and my friends.

I successfully passed my exams and was out of school.My parents disapproved of my decision and told me that I am wasting my SAT scores. I wanted to follow my heart and so I joined music school. That was when I saw her. I shook my head in disbelief. Siya in a music school? I could hardly imagine a girl like her wanting to pursue a career in music. What is she up-to ?

I walked over to her. She was showing her back to me. Her beautiful brown hair cascading down to her waist. I cleared my throat.

 She turned to look at me and smiled sweetly

She turned to look at me and smiled sweetly. "Ah! Ishan right ? How nice it is to see you again."

"Yea , same here Siya" I stammered.

"So , what are you doing here ?" I asked her.

"They told me that there are flying pigs here. I came for studying music, what else do you think ?" she asked as she gestured for me to sit near her .

I hesitated at first but then went and sat in the corner of the bench . She just smiled and started talking to me. She told me that she only came to India when she was 12 years old. She had been living in New York and missed it terribly ever since she moved to India.

Her parents are quite rich compared to mine. She told me that she wanted to be a professional guitarist.

We spent more time alone. The place where we met became our place. We started to become more comfortable in each other's presence.

She started talking to me more. I knew that an invisible string was connecting us. I was happy. I was eager to talk to her. I felt something between us but never told her. I knew that this would not be the right time to tell her. I would tell her on the day of our graduation.

Finally that day came. My hands were shaking.

What if she didn't like me? All these questions were burning me alive. I had to do it. I gathered all my courage and told her. She started laughing. I got nervous. Did she think I was kidding? She didn't like me and I am going spend the rest of my life thinking of her.

My heart was beating out of my chest and my hands were numb. I expected rejection any moment now.

But she told me "If you had not told this now, I would have told you. I LOVE YOU ISHAN VARMA."

My heart skipped a beat. Did she just tell me that she was in love with me? OMG ! This girl surely is adventurous. I never thought she would be so sure. Not even thinking for a second, she is kidding right?

I never expected her to say something like this. That day was truly amazing.

I took her on dates. We kissed under the sun but did nothing more than that. Those days were the best days of my life.

To make it a bit more special I proposed to her on her birthday  "When we first met, I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me. I wasn't planning on loving you and now I am happy that I did. My name is I. My problem is LOVE and my solution is YOU. There's is only one thing I want to change about you. Your last name. Will you marry me Siya ?"

Without even a second's hesitation  but eyes filled up with tears she said  " I like your last name and would be happy to share it with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Ishan" .

She believed in me so much. As far as I know I have never let her down, I have missed my interviews, my concerts for her. Her parents did not agree with our decision at first but they came around eventually.

We got married and that night was the best night of my existence. I knew that the world was spinning and the stars were changing.Things went on well in our marriage.

Then we started having our problems. We only made money by doing some small concerts . She was totally depressed. I tried to cheer her up but it was all in vain.

She never took her time and thought before accepting my proposal. And I didn't think when she asked me something. But now I regret it.

All I wanted is for her to be happy and I would do anything for that. But that doesn't mean I have to accept whatever she says. She was the one who asked for a break.

But I love this girl more than anything. I love her so much. I never had any misunderstandings with her so far and I am grateful for that . I wanted to talk to her but then she made the point clear, there was no use in talking then, let alone now. Where will she go tomorrow ? I have to do something. She was angry. I have never had an opportunity to fight for her. And now I am going to fight and win her back.

I went and sat in the couch thinking of how it would be, to be with her now, slowly letting the darkness in.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author: How was this chapter ???? Hope you guys liked it. My next update will be in Siya's POV

Siya: My POV !!!!!!!!! *cries* u idiot . Don't you think my feelings are personal ??????

Author: I do understand ur feelings my dear. But I think the audience do have the rights to know.

Siya: If you care so much why don't you write it in my Daaarling Ishan Varma's POV

Ishan: Don't you worry. I will take care of her.

Author: *smirks* I think she just kicked you out mister *laughs* Cross your fingers for the next chapter.

Ishan: Don't forget to comment about what a sweet guy I am who is helplessly in love with a beautiful girl.

Author: And this beautiful chapter is edited by Ravenclawblue2000

With lots and loads of love,
Abeetha Kittu ❤️💋