4. You Do Love Me 💕

Siya's POV

I don't know what to do today. Jace called me earlier this evening and gave me the exact description of my job. If I accept this job, I will be his guitarist and session singer (I sing in the background). Jace asked me when I would like to start to my job and I told him I will be there in the next flight. So that's the reason why I should leave tomorrow night . At first I thought I wouldn't get payed well but following the fact that he is a millionaire's son he said he will pay me about $2500 per month( which is about 2 lakhs in rupees) That's really a huge sum.

He told me he didn't care about money and they were always at his disposal. But money matters a lot to us (I mean Ishan and I ) . See, I do it again. Can't I ever be without thinking about Ishan?

No ! I cannot , it's impossible. Whatever I'm doing I always end up thinking of Ishan.

Is it always like this for him ? Does he always think about me? Maybe what Kaira told was right. Maybe Ishan loved me. See even this is in past tense. Loved me not loves me. I picked up my phone and tried calling him. He didn't pick the call. He doesn't even bother to pick my call when I am sitting here like a stupid person thinking about my monkey faced husband.

Suddenly the door bell rang. I went to see who it was. I was shocked at first. But there is nothing to be shocked about. Standing at the doorstep were my mother and mother-in-law, both of them smiling at me like the cat who got the cream. My mother hugged me tightly as if her life depended it, she always does that. It never fails to put a smile on my face. My mother-in-law gave me a good hug and they both walked in and made themselves at home. I was about to close the door when Ishan walked in, as handsome as ever.

I wondered if he is a magician? Because whenever I look at him, everyone else disappears! He lifted me bridal style and spun me in a circle and then put me down.

"Sorry, I was right down in the parking lot when you called. That's why I didn't pick up the call" he said deliberately being loud enough, so that our parents would have heard us clearly.

" Ooooh!! What a sweet apology Ishan" my mom shouted from inside.

"Don't you think eavesdropping is rude" I stated annoyed.

"Sorry baby " my mother said, hurt.

Ishan whispered that he didn't want our parents to know what is going in our lives and that is the reason why he spun me. I glared at him and turned around and walked away from him.

He caught my wrist and told " Siya please don't tell this to my mother, she is already not feeling well. By the way, why did you call me ?"

I gulped."I just called to see whether you still care about me. But you proved very well that you didn't".

"Siya it's not like that. I was right down in the car parking when you called and our parents were beside me. How do expect me to talk to you ?" He said raising his voice a little.

How dare he raise his voice against me ? That's it . Everything is over. I stared at him not knowing what to do.

"Siya I am sorry, I didn't mean to talk like that. It––" he said but I interrupted by saying "It's okay Ishan , it's my fault for expecting more than I should. I am sorry. I forget that you have your own plans, you have to talk to lot of people, who knows maybe a lot of girls, who are more important than me"- and I laughed soundlessly without any humour -"Ishan, I have a flight to catch tomorrow night so I thought I could spend the rest of my day with you but I forgot that you too have plans to do, god know what you are doing. I am so sorry."

By now fresh tears were pouring from my eyes. Ishan quickly came and wiped my tears and called name sweetly "SIYA" . I didn't know why my body reacted so much to his voice. My name coming from his mouth sounded so sweet and heavenly.