6.I am leaving My Heart Behind 💘

Siya's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time. I took my bags and started moving out the room when Ishan came in. His eyes looked tried and his hair was standing out in all directions, just the way I like. His jaw dropped and he slowly looked at me from top to bottom. I was happy that I still had an effect on Ishan.

"Are you checking me out Ishan ?" I asked, blushing a little.

"No,no " he stuttered, " It's just....Um...You look beautiful as always" he said, a tad unsure.

By now my heart was beating out of my chest. I was wearing a floral patterned shorts that ended mid thigh and a aquashia blouse.

"It's just that you know

"It's just that you know ........ You have worn things like this but with you moving out of country, you look different. I mean different in a good way, more energetic, more confident." He stated, picking out the words carefully so as to not hurt me.

"A change is always good" I retorted, not taking my eyes off the floor.

"Don't you think it's a little too revealing ?" He asked.

"I just don't care what you think Ishan. I may have been yours but now I am not your concern. EVER." I said forcing each and every word out of my lips.

I hated myself for speaking like this to Ishan. I have told things to hurt him but this is the boldest lie that I ever told straight to his face.

I also remembered that he was the one who didn't want me in his life anymore. He very well proved to me that he didn't want me in his life anymore by making me wait, not picking up my calls even after knowing that I am going to leave.

"Please don't leave Siya. It's already like I have lost everything in my life. Please" he pleaded.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to stop the waterworks.

"Move out of the way, Ishan. Everything's over." I said as I looked into his eyes.

I mentally slapped myself for looking into those eyes that I had fallen for. He made a step towards my direction.His arms encircled me, crushing me against him. When he moved towards me, the weight of his body meant I had nowhere to go but backwards onto the bed. His body covered mine, pressing me down into the mattress. "You don't need to worry, Baby Girl, I promise. I would die before anything happens," he told softly.

My heart stopped at his words. I could see the truth in his eyes. He wouldn't let anyone take me; he would fight for me to the death. And with that knowledge, my heart broke all over again. I knew what was coming. 

I pushed him off me.He silently made way for me to go.

I couldn't do it. I wouldn't allow him to be hurt. But this time I had no control, this time I couldn't prevent it, this time the boy I loved would live.