Chapter 10 "He's not Justin"

~Ariana's P.O.V~

"Daddy I'm home" I said. I walk into my bedroom and jump on my bed. Where's him?

Anyways, school are sucks...

0 point for School :(

"Daddy!" I called out.

"Yeah sweetie, you are home?" He yelled from downstairs.

"No I'm not home yet, I'm waiting for my orders at Starbucks" Sarcasms intended.

I heard dad laugh.

"Ari come here" He called out. I quickly jump off the bed and run downstairs.

"Aye Sir!" I said in a loud tone. He rolled his eyes. I grinned.

"Put on your jacket. Let's go to the studio" He said, walking outside the house.

"But why?"

"Because Justin is not here. You both fight. So I have to take you with me" I sigh.

"Okay dad" I said and follow him.

-at the studio-

"Yo guys" I said to the crew. They smiled.

"Hey Ari!" Allison said.

"Sup' Cat" Fredo said.

"Hey All, Hey Fredo" I said, smiling.

"Dan! Kenny! Ryan(good)!" I said. They greet me.

"Guys, where's Justin?" My dad said to the crew. Then they sigh heavily.

"Smoking" My dad's eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" He spat.

"Scooter, we don't even know. He smoke, He drink, He do everything that harm himself" Allison said, frowning.

"And why did he do that!?" Dad spat. Everyone was quiet. I feel so bad for them.

"Because of me, daddy" I said, sighing. The crew look suprised including dad.

"I said he's a damn playboy and he was so disgusting. He got mad and said that he will never exist in my life and never love me anymore" I slowly said. I held my tears.

"Sweetie...You hurt him" Dad said, disappointed with me. I frown.

"Go.Find.Him" Fredo said.

"But..." Dan cut me.

"Heal his heart. He's so kind and caring to you. But you broke his heart" I sigh.

"Where is him?" I said.

"We don't know" They said. I just nod and walk away.

Maybe he's in the small room where I used to go. I nod at myself. Maybe I'm right.

I walk to the room and open the door.

"Urgh what the fvck" I cough. Smoke fill the small room. It is so hard to breathe.

"Justin!?" I said, staring at him. He kiss a slut hungrily. Who the fvck is her!?

"Justin!" I spat. But they didn't stop kissing. And it turn into make out session. I groaned angrily. I was so angry I don't even know why!?

"STOP KISSING THE DIRTY SLUT, BIEBER" I spat. Suddenly he stop.

He look at me angrily. I was shaking. Why did he act like this!?

"Justin..." My voice softened. The slut look at me and rolled her eyes.

"See you later, Biebs" She said, fixing her slutty dress. I clench my jaw. She walk pass me and slowly disappeared. I bite my lower lip.