Chapter 3 "Expect the Unexpected"

~Justin's P.O.V~

"Selena baby?" I called her out. I'm already outside her house, waiting for her to get ready.

"A minute Jay" She yell the same thing again. I sighed heavily.

"Shawty please be fast" I mumbled. Suddenly, she open the front door, looking at me. I smiled at her dress.

"So?" She said, asking me about her dress.

"Nice"

-------

~Ariana's P.O.V~

God. They gonna kill me. They gonna kill me...

"WHERE ARE YOU ARI" The voice yell. I was in my bedroom, under my bed. God they will find me, please help me...

"ARIANA BRAUN WHERE ARE YOU" They yell again.

"ARIANA BRAUN WHERE ARE YOU" They yell one more time. I was shaking.

"I'M GONNA BLOW THIS PLACE, YOU BETTER ANSWER US" They shout. Tears start to escape from my chocolate brown eyes.

"ARIANA BR--" Someone cut them.

"POLICE, FREEZE" Then I heard gun shot. I quickly run out of my room and headed downstairs. There, I saw the bleeding Chaz and Caitlin on the ground. They kill the polices!!!!!!!!

"Hahaha... Ari we got you, girl" They said. I look at them, crying my eyes out.

"Christian...Ryan.... how could you..." My voice cracked.

"TELL ME DID YOU KILL DEMI!?" I yell at them. They laughed evilly.

"She is dead. Now it's your turn" Suddenly Ryan move the gun towards me...and....

"Guys what the fvck!?" Justin yell, shocking. He was standing by the doorframe. Caitlin and Chaz stand up. Then we laugh loudly except Justin. He was curious.

"Wtf!? Are you fvcking kidding me!?" He said angrily before make his way upstairs.

"Wow, he look suprised" Ryan mumbled. Hahaha.

-2 hours before-

"Let's do something instead of playing Xbox" Chaz said. Dad was out to the studio to check on something.

"Like what?" Demi ask, cuddling with Christian on the sofa.

"Murders and the prey" Chaz said evilly. So this is the plan:

Me: Prey

Chaz & Caitlin: Polices

Ryan & Chris: Murders

Demi: Dead girl

-2 hours later (now)-

Hahaha. Justin will be so mad at us.

"Ari it's your time to be with him" Demi and Caitlin whisper. I smiled.

"I'm so scared. I hope he will forgive me" As I said that, I slowly walk upstairs to my bedroom.

"Bwaby Jwusteen?" I said to him. He was laying on my bed, his back was facing me.

"Get out of your room" He said lazily. I hold my chuckled.

"My room?" I said, smiling. Then he sigh.

"GET THE FVCK OUT OF MY ROOM YOU PIECE OF SH!T" He spat angrily. I lost my words. I was speechless. How could he said that words to me.

"So I'm a piece of sh!t?" I said slowly.

"No. You are a b!tch" He said angrily. I don't even know what to say anymore. And I cry. I cry...

He look at me, shocking. He saw me cry... I was about to run downstairs when his strong hands grab my weak body. I have no more energy to fight again.

"Justin...let...me go.." I said weakly. When I cry, everything that I do or say will be weak.

"Baby no... come here" He pull my hand towards my bed. He lay me down and lay beside me. I was still crying. He hug me and stroke my cheeck.

"Sorry Ari..." Then I slowly nod.

"It's fine. I am a b!tch" I said weakly.

"No, you're not. I'm just... I...break up with Sel" I gasp.

"You're what!?" I said. I look at him and furrowed my brows.

"Baby... I said I break up with Sel" He said.

"And?"

"And I really sad" I gasp.

"Why? You said that you didn't like her" He look suprised.

"Am not. She's so caring, Ari" He said sadly. Yeah, she's so caring. But just in front of you. She want you because she just want the fame that you have.

"Justin...are you sure baby?" I ask him, playing with his hair. He glare at me.

"Why did you hate her? I mean, why did you guys hate her? She's so kind and nice and sweet" He said in a frust voice.

"But... did you love her?" I ask.

---

~Justin's P.O.V~

"But...did you love her?" She ask. I didn't expect she would say that.

"Justin answer me" No Ari, I love you since the first day I met you.

But instead of saying that, I said something that I didn't expect too.

"I love her more than everything in the world" I look at her. She look suprised. Believe me, she really suprised. Her face turn into pale white. But why?

"Uhmm, why did you... look like... a ghost?" I ask her awkwardly.

"N-nothing... Okay, I've gotta go downstairs. T-The g-group is waiting for me" She said, shaking. I know her. She was about to cry.

"Baby... come here, don't go" I said, pulling her body tighter.

"Justin..." She moaned. I hug her and kiss her hair.

"Yes babe?" I said.

"Don't call me babe anymore" She said, shaking.

"But why!?"

"Because you are not my boyfriend"

Expect the Unexpected...

-----------------

A/N

Sorry guys. Next chapter will be better than this one, I promise ;)

:3