Chapter 7 "First kiss on the bad day"

~Ariana's P.O.V~

Everything is fvcked up!!!!!!

"Uhm..." I said, biting my lower lip. Selena and Harry were staring at us. And that bwitch is so curious.

Justin laugh. Oh this pervert come on! I don't wanna kiss him!!!! Not my first kiss!!!!!

"Just kidding, Ari ;)" Justin said. I take a deep breath. Thank god!!!!

"You are so weird" The bwitch said, smirking at me.

"Justin love me for no reasons, B" I said, smirking evilly. She rolled her goofy orbs. Haha XD

1 point again for me ;)

"Enough, Ari" Justin said. I pout.

"Let's bowl some♡" Harry said. Then we change to the bowling shoes and then I sit on the chair.

"What? Don't you bowl?" Harry ask me. I smiled.

"Nah~ I'm sucks" I said, chuckling. Justin and the witch from Wizard are already bowling, challenging each others. I sigh.

"I know that face" Harry said, smiling. And I was like, What-Do-You-Mean?

"You are jelly ;)" He said, winking. I was blanked.

"What!?" I ask again.

"You are jelly of them" As he said that, I laugh loudly. Justin and the ugly witch look at me wierdly.

"No I'm not" I said, smiling. HELL YEAH I AM JEALOUS THAT FVCKING WITCH HAVE TO GO DIE!!!!! SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM MY FVCKING PRINCE CHARMING!

"So I'm gonna sit here with you" I smiled.

"Hey Harry?" I said. He look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you...Do you love the witch" I slowly said. He nod, smiling.

"Oh...okay" Poor this hottie. He was so kind. But the witch took him away... :'(

Suddenly, we heard Justin and the witch cheer. Harry looks so sad. And me of course, have an idea ;)

"Hey, can you teach me?" I said. I want to make the witch jealous.

"Uhm...sure yeah" He said. I pull his hands. Wow, they are so soft ;)

But not as soft as my Justin ;)

1 point for Justin Bieber ;)

"Let's beat your ass" I said to Harry. He laugh. Oh, of course he does. ;)

Justin was staring at us. Hahaha typical boyfriend.

--

~Justin's P.O.V~

I was staring at them. Urgh, why would Ari ask him to teach her!?

"Are you okay, Justy?" Selena ask me.

"I'm fine Sel" I said, smiling. HELL NO I AM NOT FINE YOU STUPID B!TCH JUST GO THE FVCK AWAY FROM HERE AND TAKE THE STYLES WITH YOU SLUT!!!

"Way to go, Ari~" That Styles kid said, laughing. Urgh!

"Justy come here" Selena said, lending her hand. I grab her hand and she pull me to the seats. She grab a bottle of water and drink it. Then she give her bottle to me. And I was like, WHAT-THE-FVCK. Anyway, I take the bottle and drink some water.

--

~Ariana's P.O.V~

The actual fvck!? Did the witch just call my baby, a 'Justy' ? ARGH!!