Chapter 4 "Fake Girlfriend"

~Justin's P.O.V~

"But why!?"

"Because you are not my boyfriend" She said simply, letting me go before jumping off the bed and headed downstairs.

"Ari..." I slowly said.

I am so stupid!!!

Yes, you are.

Stop talking to me!!! Leave!!

You are just piece of sh!t calling her a b!tch when she always be there for you.

URGH I KNOW! NOW GO!!!!

You are crazy because talking to me.

The fvck!? Am not!!

Am yes, you are talking to your conscience

Shut up

Hahaha, you can't leave me, dumbass

URGH! MAYBE I'M CRAZY!!!!

So now, catch her

Maybe my conscience was right. I run downstairs and look at Ari. She was laying on the sofa with the others.

"Ari" My voice spoke softly. She just, ignore me.

"Ari" I call her again. Our friends just stare at me, except her.

"Baby..." As I said that, she look at me with anger filled her face.

"JUSTIN WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" She spat.

"I wanna ask you a favor" I said calmly. She sigh before pulling my hand to sit beside her.

"What!?" She spat.

"Look, I really like Selena (lying) and I hope you could be my fake girlfriend (not really) so she will love me again (I hope she wont). Please help me?"

"And why did you choose me?" She said, crossing her arms.

"Because I love you" Then she blushed and hide her face with her hands. Me and the group chuckled.

"Liar" She said, coughing. I bite my lower lip.

"I love you as best friend (no, I really do love you)" I said, feeling my heart beats very fast.

"Ugrh fine, I'll help you" She finally gave up. I smiled.

~Ariana's P.O.V~

What the actual fvck!? Why did I want to be his FAKE girlfriend!? My mind is fvcked up!!

"So do you want me to make her jealous?" I ask him.

"Yes"

"So I have to act like a girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"And I have to kiss you?"

"Yes...wait...no-yes-no-yes!!!! Ummm, I don't really know..." He said blushing. I chuckled.

"Stop being a gay, JB" The boys said, laughing.

"Try his lips, Ari. To me, it's sweet, moist, and yeah feel like heaven" Caitlin said, laughing with Demi. I smiled awkwardly.

"Caits don't start" Chaz warned her. Then she blushed heavily. Dorks, I winked at Justin. Then Ryan said,

"And JB, Ari's lips feel moist, like eating a strawberry...," Justin cut Ryan with a glare. I laugh.

"Ryan, stop it!" I said to him with a serious look on me, but soon I laughed loudly.

"No one ever ever ever kiss me" I said with a deep sigh.

"I wanna be your first" Ryan said, chuckling. He move his face towards me, before Justin pull me closer to him, covering my face on his chest. I can even hear his heart beat. I blushed.

"Aww Ari is bwushing" Ryan said.

"OMG Cat!!! Do you like Justin!?" Demi said, laughing.

"Cat you have a major crush on your best friend Justin?" Christian said.

"Lovebirds~" Chaz and Caitlin chorused. I look at Justin. He just stay cool.

"Stop it, guys! We are just a fake couple" I sigh.

"And I love Sel, not Ari" I bite my lips at Justin's last words.

"Yeah he love Sel...not me..I'm just a random girl" I slowly said.

"Yeah and she's not my taste" He said, laughing. And no one knows my heart tears into pieces.

"Ouch" The group said. I don't know why, but my leg slowly get up and walk to the kitchen. I don't wanna cry in front of them. Not in front of Justin...

"I'm gonna make some orange juice" I said before slowly dissapeared.

~Justin's P.O.V~

"Justin!" Caitlin scold. I just smiled.

"What!?" I spat.

"Get your fvcking ass off the couch and go to the kitchen" Demi said.

"What!? Why?" I ask again, getting lazy.

"Because you hurt her" Chaz said.

"Hurt who?" I ask innocently.

"Cat" Christian said. I sighed. Whatever. I stand up.

"Bro, take care of her. She's kind" Ryan said smiling.

So, fake girlfriend huh? ;)

-------------

A/N

I'm sorry, this chapter is such a mess :'(

See ya ;D