Chapter 15 "Who's the OLLG?"

~Ariana's P.O.V~

"Selena, do you want to be one less lonely girl?" The crowd scream loudly. I gasp.

"What!?" I said, looking at Demi and Caitlin. They look shock too.

"Selena, are you there?" Justin said through the mic. Everyone scream.

"SELENA! SELENA! SELENA!" The crowd scream her name. I bite my lower lip. What is happening? I thought Justin hate her. Isn't she's Harry's girlfriend? WHAT THE FVCK IS HAPPENING!?

2 hours before

We finally arrived! We're in the stadium.

"Justin" I called him out. He look at me and sigh.

"What?" He ask lazily.

"Good luck for tonight" I said, smiling. He smirk and open his arms to hug me.

I hug him tight and as my skin touch his, I already feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Well, I have a special guest tonight" He said and wink at me. I furrowed my brows.

"Whatever" I mumbled. I was curious by the way.

Urghhhhhh

"Curiosity killed the cat" Demi said, smiling beside me. I just chuckles.

"What happened?" Caitlin came from nowhere and ask us.

"Curiosity killed the cat" I said to her and Demi laugh.

Caitlin still look confuse but laugh with us too.

2 hours after ( now)

"Awe you are so sweet baby"Selena a.k.a the one less lonely girl said to him when she reach the stage with her heels.

"Baby, I'll do anything for you" Justin said and smile. The crowd cheer and awwww~

I roll my eyes. Keep on acting, J. Urghhhh.

"So, everyone. This is my baby. We choose to get together again" Justin said, smiling. Right after that Selena kiss him. On the lips. The crowd scream loudly. Well, really loud. Trust me.

I caught Justin staring at me while Selena kiss him. So he deepened the kiss. My heart hurt. So much. Justin smirk between the kiss. We stare at each other for a while. Then they stop kissing. Everyone cheer loudly.

Justin look at me from the corner of his eyes. He smirk widely.

I don't know what to do. I was speechless. Right after that Justin start to sing for her.

"Ari...are you okay?" Demi ask, squeezing my hands.

"Damn Justin is playing hard to catch" Caitlin said.

"Hey Ari...you fine?" Christian and the boys ask me. I bite my lower lip.

"Yeah...uhm" I clear my throat.

"I'm...gonna have some air outside. Hum...see you guys later" I said, biting my lips hardly not to cry.

"Sure" They said and I walk away.

--

"Urgh I fvcking love you, pig boy!!" I scream. I was in a small park. Well, it's already 11㏘

I kick a bottle on the ground.

"Aaaaaargh" I scream.

Tears were everywhere.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME" I scream. Luckily no one's here.

"Justin....I..I love you..." I said, crying. I cannot stop crying I don't know why. The crew must have fun now. My friends must have fun with them. Jelena maybe eating each other's face...

Urghhhhhhhhhh

I just...

I love you...

Can't I?

I fvcking love you!!

"DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU AGAIN!? I FVCKING LOVE YOU!!!!" I scream louder and louder. I may hurt my throat but my heart hurt even more. And no one could ever fix my heart.

Suddenly my phone vibrate. I check my phone and it say that I have one new message. I slide open and stare at the message.

Hey Ari ;) Are you jelly?

-Justin

And this time my heart really hit the pain spot. I don't scream. I don't yell. I just...cry...

"J-Justin..." I sob.

And right after that everything went blank...

All I could feel is the wet ground and cold air. What happened to me?

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

A/N

Hey I know that it's so shooort but whatever XD

Who cares? ;)

So this is the last chapter for today. Tomorrow I won't update.

So...see you next year peeps♛

Bye :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR BY THE WAY WOHOO