Chapter 12 "The plan"

A/N

I'm gonna continue♡

Yeay XD

Here's Chapter 12

-------------------

~Ariana's P.O.V~

"So, Ryan will you help me?" I ask him before he nod.

"Sure" He said.

"When will you do this?" Caitlin ask.

"Tomorrow at the studio" I said. Demi nod and smirk.

"How does he look like when he was jealous?" Chaz ask.

"I don't know, tho" I said, chuckling. So hi guys♡ I'm planning on something ;)

Tomorrow, I will make Justin jealous. And I will make sure that he will love me again ;)

Well, I hope.

"Hey, Ari?" Christian said.

"Yeah?"

"Did you know that we will go on tour with him?" He said.

"No..."

"Make sure you have packed your things. We will leave Canada next week, on the 1st day of Summer" I smirk.

"Sure..."

Well Justin. I will make you fall for me again :')

--------------------

~Justin's P.O.V~

"Honey?" My mom called out. I jump off my bed and walk downstairs.

"Yes mummy?" I said, smiling.

"Sit" She said, pointing at the sofa. I sigh and sit on the comfy.

"Now explain. Why did you smoke?" As she said that, I groaned softly.

"Mummy..." I pout. She give me a pointed look.

"Okay...I'm not perfect" I said.

"That's all? There must be something wrong" She said, crossing her arms. I bite my lower lip.

"Is this about Ari?" She said, worrying. She loves Ari so much like her second child.

"No..." I said nervously. She smirk.

"Tell me" She said and I know that I really have to tell her before she got angry.

"Look. We date" She look suprised and her eyes widen. Her smile was really big.

"But we broke up" Her smile slowly disappeared.

"Why!?"

"Remember the accident?" I ask her. She just nod.

"She don't remember me" I slowly said.

"Yeah I already knew about that" She said.

"She just confused about me. So when I told her that we are dating, she said that she don't love me... and...I just..." My voice cracked. I know that I'm gonna cry.

"Aww Justin..." Mom said, hugging me.

"Mum... I really do love her..." I said, tears start to escape from my eyes.

"Baby it's fine..."

"But I just... she breaks my heart, mum"

"Look at me, Justin" She said, wiping away my tears. I look into her eyes.

"You still love her?" She said. My eyes darkened.

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I want to move on"

"Are you sure?" I breath in.

"Yes"

--------------------------------

[The Next Day]

Well let's just skip the school, aight? ;)

>Studio<

~Ariana's P.O.V~

We just arrives at the studio. And for the 'We', I mean the whole group.

"Good luck" The group said to Ryan and I. We smiles and nod. Then they go to somewhere else in the studio.

I saw Justin is playing with his phone on a chair. Ryan and I start to act ;)

"Baby, I'm so tired" I said to Ryan. Justin heard me so he look at us weirdly.

"Relax, babe. Sit on my lap" Ryan said, smirking. He sit on a chair in front Justin.

Oh my god Ryan what the fvck are you doing!?

Nervously, I sit on his lap. Justin rolled his eyes. He keep playing with his phone, didn't pay attention. I look at Ryan to keep on plan B.

"Baby...my shoulders :(" I pout. Ryan smile and massage my shoulders slowly. I heard Justin sighed.

"Oh...Ryan" I fake a moan. ;)

This time Justin get up and stares at us. Ryan and I look at Justin.

"Stop making me jealous when I didn't. You guys are so annoying. Urgh" He said and walk away. Both of us are speechless. We look at each others and frown.

"It's fine. We still have plan C" Ryan said, laughing. I sigh.

"Sure..." I said and smile.

-----------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! I know this is short. Sorry, I'm gonna work on Chapter 13 ;)

Guess what? Then next chapter is when they go on tour ;)

Be jelly because I am the author ;)

...

...

...

...

Wait. What did I just said?

Haha see ya'