Chapter 16: bedtime

After dinner I return back home. Robin asked me to stay over, but I couldn't just leave Henry alone. Daniël still didn't return and to be honest, I'm getting a bit worried. Would something be going on? Or did he move on and is he trying to forget about us? It would be weird if he would simply stop caring about Henry... But maybe it's for the best if he leaves us alone from now on.

"Hey, Ruby!" I say as I enter my house and turn of my shoes. Ruby, my babysitter, put Henry into his bed already, so I go to my bedroom as soon as she leaves the house. I suddenly realize I'm still wearing the sweater Robin gave to me. I felt a bit cold when I had to leave, so he offered me one to keep me warm. I have to admit it makes me feel safe and closer to him, so I decide to take it as my pyjamas. I lay down on my bed with only my underwear and the sweater whereafter I burry my nose into it and imagine myself and Robin being together in my bed. I would give anything right now to have him next to me and to kiss him all night long. The moment I take my phone to text him, I see his name appear on my screen.

"Hey beautiful. Did you get home safe?" He asks with a soft tone in his voice and I start to smile.

"Yes I did. I was just about to text you! I forgot to give you your sweater back, so I'm wearing it right now." I say and I chuckle silently. I don't want to wake Henry.

"I hope you feel warm." He answers.

"It would be a lot easier to feel warm if there was someone here who I could cuddle with." I joke and he doesn't immediately answer to that.

"If I could only hold you into my arms for a couple of minutes right now, I would be the happiest man in the world." He whispers and I close my eyes for a moment, whereafter I sigh.

"Please come over here..." I whisper back and I hear Robin clear his throat.

"But what about Henry? Isn't he going to have questions if he sees us together tomorrow?" He asks concerned and I chuckle again.

"Of course he will, but I'll explain it to him." I say. "Please come... I need you." He doesn't say a word anymore and cuts off the conversation, so I get out of bed and go downstairs to wait for him. After a couple of minutes, which seem to last a lifetime, I hear him knock on my door. I quickly open it and see my handsome boyfriend stand there. I fall into his strong arms and he pulls me into a thight hug. I feel his breath in my neck and I close my eyes when I enjoy the moment. After a while I pull back and take him by his arm to pull him inside. I close the door and start to kiss him immediately.

"Wow, take it easy, dear." He laughs as I take his jacket off.

"I missed you." I mumble in between my kisses.

"I missed you too." He answers and he lays his hands against my cheeks to press his lips against mine again. I don't hesitate for a second right now and kiss him back. He pushes me against the wall and I throw my legs around his waist, whereafter he starts to kiss my neck. I throw my head backwards and moan a little which causes him to chuckle. He walks towards the couch without letting go of me and he gently puts me down.

"You look amazing in my sweater." He whispers against my lips, before he pulls me into another passionate kiss. I can't control myself any longer and take of my sweater, so Robin's eyes start to check out my body. He notices the bruises on my belly and he gently kisses the sensitive spots.

"I don't want to see you get hurt anymore." He whispers and I lay one finger under his chin so he has to look into my eyes.

"Don't worry, they don't hurt." I say and he places another soft kiss upon one of them. He puts his hands upon my waist and a couple of moans escape my mouth as he starts to move his mouth lower and lower. I start to breathe heavily as he takes of my underpants and I pull him into a new kiss. All I'm wearing right now is my bra and it seems like Robin wants to get rid of that one as well. He struggles a bit with it, but manages to take it off whereafter I undo his pants.

"Shouldn't we go to your bedroom?" He asks while breaking our kiss for a moment and I take of his t-shirt as well.

"We probably should..." I say through our kisses and he takes me into his arms to go upstairs...